RSL # Ahmed @ Apply

RSL # Ahmed

Personal information:
Name:Ahmed

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:RSL # Ahmed
Old SoF2 name(s):none
Gametracker profile:iam sorry because iam not play sof2 recently but now i play and i will be active and this gamtracker https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=RSL+#+Ahmed

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?2015

When did you become active in 3D?i was active in 3d for years and years but in the last time i wasnt play in 3d because i have to study because iam in preparatory school but now i will be active

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?i dont know well but i think TP

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes,i know ganzo and Devil and xaviera and lots of players but i dont remember

Do you play from home?iam usually play in netcaffe but hardly i play at home

Why do we let you join?because i love 3D and i want to join 3D because i love mclaren and the pro players in 3d and because 3D have good maps and if anyone hat me i now changed and i now respect all and i hope i accepted and join to all members here

Do you think there is anything we could improve?No,I think nothing want to improve

Additional information:

firstly.iam not ganzo or dracula or sadat .secondly iam real RSL # Ahmed Brother Xaviera and i play for fun and when mclaren givem e badmin in game i say to him can i make apply and he say make apply and i will open poll for you and you can ask mclaren

Back