RPMPro Event [14/4/2021]

SL1D3X

3D # Yugoslavia
Staff member
The next event will be on 14th of April at 3PM (GMT +2)

Every player has to download RPMPro otherwise you will be automatically kicked from the server. Register through these links mentioned below.

EU Version: http://eu.roxmod.net/

NOTE: If you register and will not participate in the event we will ignore your registration next time which means you will not be able to play. So please, contact us 24 hours before the event or early. The sooner, the better.

RULES
Cheating is NOT allowed! Cheaters will be blacklisted and they will not be able to play in the future
Mods are allowed.

Last edited:
The next event will be on 13th of April at 3PM (GMT +2)

Every player has to download RPMPro otherwise you will be automatically kicked from the server. Register through these links mentioned below.

EU Version: http://eu.roxmod.net/

NOTE: If you register and will not participate in the event we will ignore your registration next time which means you will not be able to play. So please, contact us 24 hours before the event or early. The sooner, the better.

RULES
Cheating is NOT allowed! Cheaters will be blacklisted and they will not be able to play in the future
Mods are allowed.
Me make bost to egy player how download rpmpro and how open it

will i still count if i register the day before the event because i am afraid that my internet may die anytime before the event if i register now

We hope this time we announced the event early enough for everyone to join.
Yeah but you put it in the middle of the week... hhhhh

anyhow I’ll try to join this time, positive side of home office I guess

will i still count if i register the day before the event because i am afraid that my internet may die anytime before the event if i register now
You can register if whenever you want, if y ' reg now just let us know b4 the event if you cancel.

You can register if whenever you want, if y ' reg now just let us know b4 the event if you cancel.
alright i will register now and if my internet die before the event, i will hit a netcafe to tell you to cancel me out hahaha or play it from there lol.

can u add me ?!
Done.

Why did you choose 3pm? Normal people work on weekdays..

My point as well hhh. I just registered cuz I might be able to join.

do it on a weekend around 16:00-18:00 next time blz

Yeah... yeah... Okay Next time will be on a weekend... Promised.

Btw.. Janno got few oldschool players that will join too. So i think this time its gonna be awesome. (Hopefully)

I just closed the reg. It is no longer possible to register. You can still join in the server tho.

We will see how it goes tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the event.

We're already preparing for a new event, this time no registrations will be needed the details will be known soon.

And dw, it's gonna happen on a weekend.

Seeing dildoz with an Estonian flag is disturbing... pls update iptables hhhh

Back