Rox Anticheat (Previously 1fx AC)

Hi bois its been a while but here it is.

Version 0.80
  • Fixed a potential memory edit vulnerability that allowed switching between first and third person views.
  • Secured some internal code caves that were possible to hook.
  • Several other changes, optimizations and improvements to the anticheat backend code.
  • Added a new lagometer.
  • Updated the killfeed message style, adding dynamic movement to the messages.
  • Additionally, in the killfeed, the names of the killers are now displayed in green, while the names of those who are killed are shown in red.
  • [H&S] Implemented effects for throwing knives, shooting a cage with m4, throwing fire and smoke grenades, and dropping a grenade.
  • Removed "Attempting to add too many miniRefEntity_t" warning spam message.
  • Added a private chat system ("/sendmsg msg") for users that are on anticheat, the server owner has to enable it first to work.
  • Added a hitmarker feature that displays a "hitmark" and plays a sound when you hit an enemy. ("/ac_hitmarker")
  • Added /aclist command, which lists all available ac commands.
  • Added /snow and /rain commands to enable weather effects on maps that support rain or snow shaders.
What a kanker boss, ty ty

Version 0.80
Btw i always did /ac (enter) in console and after that i saw a list of commands which were available in AC
meaning to say that such a command already existed i think, but thanks anyway

Version 0.80
  • Fixed a potential memory edit vulnerability that allowed switching between first and third person views.
  • Several other changes, optimizations and improvements to the anticheat backend code.
  • Added a new lagometer.
  • Additionally, in the killfeed, the names of the killers are now displayed in green, while the names of those who are killed are shown in red.
  • [H&S] Implemented effects for throwing knives, shooting a cage with m4, throwing fire and smoke grenades, and dropping a grenade.
  • Added a private chat system ("/sendmsg msg") for users that are on anticheat, the server owner has to enable it first to work.
  • Added a hitmarker feature that displays a "hitmark" and plays a sound when you hit an enemy. ("/ac_hitmarker")
  • Added /snow and /rain commands to enable weather effects on maps that support rain or snow shaders.
What a huge update and effort u made. I’m being thankful, good job. 👏

Thanks for the feedback.

But Im not yet satisfied with the usage of anticheat. I noticed in 3D server theres quite few egys not using it although its not just an anticheat anymore.

I tried to make the client visually more appealing. I guess rest of the egys are sitting all in internet cafes.

Example: out of 21 players currently only 5 players are on AC in 3D server
Do your jobs
@Dracula` @Morad

And the rest of the egys.

Thanks for the feedback.

But Im not yet satisfied with the usage of anticheat. I noticed in 3D server theres quite few egys not using it although its not just an anticheat anymore.

I tried to make the client visually more appealing. I guess rest of the egys are sitting all in internet cafes.

Example: out of 21 players currently only 5 players are on AC in 3D server
Do your jobs
@Dracula` @Morad

And the rest of the egys.
Add thirdpersonrange

Version 0.80
  • Added a new lagometer.
alright, outstanding job u did, but why does "hash" not work with ac? hash is useful I use it for fullbright and pmove_fixed, even without hash I can not use it .

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    472.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
alright, outstanding job u did, but why does "hash" not work with ac? hash is useful I use it for fullbright and pmove_fixed, even without hash I can not use it .
dude pmove_fixed is a cheat. and fullbright works with AC , just do /fullbright 1 in console

dude pmove_fixed is a cheat. and fullbright works with AC , just do /fullbright 1 in console
why does AC consider it as a cheat it is a normal thing!, about fullbright ok it doss work but i can not switch it off or on, it is like one time code

And what advantage does that give
It also makes you harder to shoot. There’s a reason why it is not allowed without cheats. Pmove controls the prediction of the character between server<->client and all of the movement based elements. By using fixed you’re setting it to something which is not in game defined intervals (controlled by pmove_msec).

TLDR cheat. Use fps 55/125/250 for optimum performance and best gameplay mechanics.

why does AC consider it as a cheat it is a normal thing!, about fullbright ok it doss work but i can not switch it off or on, it is like one time code
Here is a nob tutorial for you son.

TO TURN FULLBRIGHT ON: /FULLBRIGHT 1

TO TURN FULLBRIGHT OFF: /FULLBRIGHT A7A

jk to turn it off use /fullbright 0

Yeah.. one guy asks for hash and pmove the other guy asks for thirdpersonrange the third guy wanted fullbright..

Fullbright already gives massive advantage on darker maps.

Best to just allow all cvars and hacks.

Yeah.. one guy asks for hash and pmove the other guy asks for thirdpersonrange the third guy wanted fullbright..

Fullbright already gives massive advantage on darker maps.

Best to just allow all cvars and hacks.
plz allow shownormals i can't see people because the game is by default showweird

Back