Rox Anticheat (Previously 1fx AC)

set to FullHD kanker hacker gigashit :poop:
VideoCapture_20231218-151415.jpg

AC doesn't work for me anymore I don't know why, when I try to launch the game with AC it starts normally but w/o ac @Shoke
Make sure you always have vm_cgame 0

fix: prevent players from changing r_glDriver cvar to something else other than default or make sure it is always set to opengl32

this did not age well for shoke

Thanks for sharing i guess.. To my defense r_gldriver check was already implemented, but seems like it did not work correctly.

<- check the date.

Version 0.76

~> Resolved a bug that caused the client to crash when attempting to record a demo and take a screenshot simultaneously.
~> Added leader status on scoreboard (2k3's compatibility)
~> Fixed r_gldriver check not working correctly.
~> Added planting/defusing loading bar for demolition.
~> Improved some internal code.

The pings should also be improved now. The anticheat forced everyone's cl_maxpackets to 125 which caused higher pings.

DEMOLITION GAMETYPE:

I have added bomb planting/defusing icon, bar for demolition gametype. (For those who are wondering my server-mod project that is in development since 2010 and will be released soon has some unique gametypes one of them is demolition)

Short update to the scoareboard:

I have decided to not change the scoreboard as i can't make it pretty enough without forcing people to download extra files.

Brief Update on Anticheat Progress:

As some of you may have noticed i started to slow down with the updates to the anticheat, The primary reason is my limited availability, as I've been dedicating nearly all of my free time to SOF2 development

I've currently two projects for sof2 which is the anticheat and roxmod a servermod. For now I'll continue to release anticheat updates as necessary but my primary focus for now will be developing Rox Mod.

That being said,

Merry Christmas and have a nice Holidays everyone.

I have decided to not change the scoreboard as i can't make it pretty enough without forcing people to download extra files.
I've offered you my help designing the scoreboard UI it would be fine to download extra files, since it will be automatically downloaded

Quickly did a short update as you guys requested these fixes.

Version 0.77

~> Resolved an issue where the scoreboard incorrectly showed the leader status when the damage value was 64.
~> Updated shotgun behavior, now has a recoil.

You cant you guys wanted to have no recoil removed for shotgun so i done it. Didnt make it a cvar

Still having norecoil with sg because of Creator and viper .. dunno if still possible to remove it from mods tho
and btw viper v19 isnt whitelisted mens

How ac removed recoil and how the mods remove it are not exactly the same iirc as well but what’s your point?

Version 0.78
  • Added RPG/M4/MM1 icons above player's heads when they carry these weapons in Hide & Seek.
  • RPG/M4/MM1 weapons are now displayed on the radar in Hide & Seek, when dropped.
  • Fixed massive issues with TMI data parsing, ensuring correct display of weapon icons.
  • Fixed the client getting kicked when BSP instances weren't preloaded by the server.
  • Changed and Updated @ac message and it now includes player's country information.
  • Improved performance of ac_status by fetching data directly from the anticheat server instead of the website.
  • Implemented feature allowing server owners to verify GUIDs
  • Removed guard_status
  • Removed fp_status
  • Fixed autorecording, it did not start the autorecord when the "demo" folder was not found.
  • Implemented ability to adjust the size of the third crosshair.
  • Fixed custom guid not being removed when the client was no longer connected to the server.
  • In Cops&Robbers gametype there will be an alarm icon displayed when a prisoner has been broken out of jail.

In this version, there are fixes related to clients, with no changes or updates related to anticheat functionalities.

Thanks.

Version 0.78
  • Added RPG/M4/MM1 icons above player's heads when they carry these weapons in Hide & Seek.
  • RPG/M4/MM1 weapons are now displayed on the radar in Hide & Seek, when dropped.
  • Fixed massive issues with TMI data parsing, ensuring correct display of weapon icons.
  • Fixed the client getting kicked when BSP instances weren't preloaded by the server.
  • Changed and Updated @ac message and it now includes player's country information.
  • Improved performance of ac_status by fetching data directly from the anticheat server instead of the website.
  • Removed guard_status
  • Removed fp_status
  • Fixed autorecording, it did not start the autorecord when the "demo" folder was not found.
  • Fixed custom guid not being removed when the client was no longer connected to the server.
  • In Cops&Robbers gametype there will be an alarm icon displayed when a prisoner has been broken out of jail.

In this version, there are fixes related to clients, with no changes or updates related to anticheat functionalities.

Thanks.
Nice job brotha

Version 0.78
  • Removed guard_status
  • Removed fp_status

Thanks.
when triggerbot

Back