Name: Amaar Elmoogy

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: Ronaldo*
Old SoF2 name(s): None
Gametracker:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Ronaldo*/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2019-2020

When did you become active in 3D? 2 years ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, I was sadmin and I understand its useI was playing on xa and tp server i am active

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yeah

Do you play from home? No

Why should we let you join? Because I know how to play, I know how to play jump, and I know how to play in H&S, and I am pleased to join you

Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk

Additional information:

Personal information:
Name: Amaar Elmoogy

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: Ronaldo*
Old SoF2 name(s): None
Gametracker:https://www.gametracker.com/player/Ronaldo*/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2019-2020

When did you become active in 3D? 2 years ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes, I was sadmin and I understand its useI was playing on xa and tp server i am active

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yeah

Do you play from home? No

Why should we let you join? Because I know how to play, I know how to play jump, and I know how to play in H&S, and I am pleased to join you

Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk

Additional information:
Why should we let you join? Because I know how to play (everyone on here knows how to play sof should we add everyone as member? kekw
Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk (this shows you haven't had enough time in the server to think about this (or you just dont understand the question kekw))

Please atleast try to make an original application, im not sure if its copied and even if it's not please try to keep it original. Using other applications as inspiration is fine but lately everyone has given similiar answers

Why should we let you join? Because I know how to play (everyone on here knows how to play sof should we add everyone as member? kekw
Do you think there is anything we could improve? idk (this shows you haven't had enough time in the server to think about this (or you just dont understand the question kekw))

Please atleast try to make an original application, im not sure if its copied and even if it's not please try to keep it original. Using other applications as inspiration is fine but lately everyone has given similiar answers
Oh, the little boy at the beginning of the game Everything you write in application was my uncle admin and i need admin
Also you get like 10 lock applying and 5 ban as I remember

Oh, the little boy at the beginning of the game Everything you write in application was my uncle admin and i need admin
Also you get like 10 lock applying and 5 ban as I remember
1 lock 2 bans
And that was just so people know me a bit better rather than thinking im a complete stranger (which I still kindof am :) )
Besides I told him to be original and im not being a hypocrite

@Ronaldo. Unfortunately, your poll has ended with a negative result, you can re-apply again in 1 month' time (2023/10/29).

tips: be active you are not being enough, try to have a good vibes with the members of the team and the rest of the players.
-3D team

Back