New name sadat

Oh man, you lie a lot

Last edited:
And you feel that you are not translating
I don't really lie, I translate, sometimes I don't write without translation
1-I don't really lie, I translate, sometimes I don't write without translation

2-Haha, I graduated from an institute and witnessed it by speaking to me in all languages.

3-I'm not you I don't translate And then I don't know the answer to the translation, write on Google Translate, but shut up, brother

Peace be upon you, I am Sadat, and I will play with this name and I will remain active for a long time. I did not ask anyone when I will submit an application to join. I did not speak to anyone except those who talk to me. I will answer them about their words The most important of all this is that I did not insult the members and I hope that each person between me and him will forget the dispute between me and him, and I offer all my love and all my respect to the members and staffs and leaders of the server
I'm gay and I like men with big cocks.

Hahahah wtf is this shit

Sadat rename to β€˜BusCrash’, Dracula rename to β€˜Anilingus’

I’m giving both badmins then 3Head

You say that you graduated from the institute and you are in the third year of middle school 3Head
Ask someone to tell you how old I am

Everyone will say I'm 24, not 10 Year

I am mad at you

Stop talking about what the post spoiled, shut up, come to the Shoutbox

You insult me in Arabic, I do not reply to you because I am a person with the same amount of respect and you are not respected, I do not know what to say to you, shut up

Stop, stop, we hate Sadat's post, come Shoutbox in front of everyone

This is me still and my selfie is now

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
Back