My Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil

reject modernity embrace masculinity
Hello.

i wanted to make a statement on what is happening or what is said in my application.

first of all i acknowledge that using ChatGPT to create my application is a very bad idea and it probably added more fuel to the fire thats why i made this post to correct things because i understand time will not clear my history of mistakes away.

secondly about me sharing 3D's private 1fxmod, i admit that i shared it but i did not share it intentionally but it was rather stolen from me and i am not gonna make any excuses as to why it got stolen from me because there are no excuses for it, i am just an idiot. (you can pm me if you want to hear the full story about it) and i was disappointed in myself because i did not learn anything from my past mistakes where my kindness put me in trouble but i am working in fixing this flaw in my personality and i will make sure this never happen again because i know i am better than this.

thirdly i never did anything to ruin or kill 3D in-fact i was the first one there helping with forums, maps, mapcycles and telling my friends 3D is back to get 3D back in its foot after the burnout and thats what made me get promoted to general in the first place.

fourthly i know that i might have insulted some 3D members & staff but it is all because of religion and politics i have nothing personal against them and we can fix that by deleting the no rules shitpost thread it only created hate between members and i bet it is one of reasons of why some members are not active anymore

finally

i am not applying for powers or because FB is dead or anything i just want to get some old friendships and trust back and help 3D again

your gigachad,

Last edited:
Hello.

i wanted to make a statement on what is happening or what is said in my application.

first of all i acknowledge that using ChatGPT to create my application is a very bad idea and it probably added more fuel to the fire thats why i made this post to correct things because i understand time will not clear my history of mistakes away.

secondly about me sharing 3D's private 1fxmod, i admit that i shared it but i did not share it intentionally but it was rather stolen from me and i am not gonna make any excuses as to why it got stolen from me because there are no excuses for it, i am just an idiot. (you can pm me if you want to hear the full story about it) and i was disappointed in myself because i did not learn anything from my past mistakes where my kindness put me in trouble but i am working in fixing this flaw in my personality and i will make sure this never happen again because i know i am better than this.

thirdly i never did anything to ruin or kill 3D in-fact i was the first one there helping with forums, maps, mapcycles and telling my friends 3D is back to get 3D back in its foot after the burnout and thats what made me get promoted to general in the first place.

fourthly i know that i might have insulted some 3D members & staff but it is all because of religion and politics i have nothing personal against them and we can fix that by deleting the no rules shitpost thread it only created hate between members and i bet it is one of reasons of why some members are not active anymore

finally

i am not applying for powers or because FB is dead or anything i just want to get some old friendships and trust back and help 3D again

your gigachad,
1Head
Chatgpt or not, most egys dont even know what chatgpt is. Anyways using it is not the way to apply imo, HOWEVER. Since u did make this thread its somewhat okay bc the application wouldnt change my mind anyways. I wish u goodluck in future.

ps

soon enough

what i find funny is that here you say that because of the shitfest thread people are divided and its nothing personal against anyone from your side
however i came on the server multiple times in the past weeks and you and that retard dracula start insulting me for no reason and talking shit about me in arabic and also general trash talk while i didnt even antagonize u in any way
not to mention that the shitfest thread is specifically for bullshitting but yet you take your feelings about what goes on there back to the server .
(this is not personal) - u talk about being a man and stuff like that yet u come across as a little whiny bitch
i see that youre not the average dumb egy but that doesnt change the fact that you behave like 1
if you could change the way you act it will help you a long way because you might have a gang of egys that like you but i guarantee there are also alot that think bad about you

what i find funny is that here you say that because of the shitfest thread people are divided and its nothing personal against anyone from your side
however i came on the server multiple times in the past weeks and you and that retard dracula start insulting me for no reason and talking shit about me in arabic and also general trash talk while i didnt even antagonize u in any way
not to mention that the shitfest thread is specifically for bullshitting but yet you take your feelings about what goes on there back to the server .
(this is not personal) - u talk about being a man and stuff like that yet u come across as a little whiny bitch
i see that youre not the average dumb egy but that doesnt change the fact that you behave like 1
if you could change the way you act it will help you a long way because you might have a gang of egys that like you but i guarantee there are also alot that think bad about you
you can't bullshit about religion and expect me to act like nothing happened you can insult me or insult egypt i do not care but if it is islam or muslims as a whole i take it personally because muslims take their religion seriously and strictly unlike other religions followers
but still if i insult you in arabic = it is a joke, if i really mean it i would have insulted you in english

Last edited:
its not been stolen, you gave it away and now your upset about it and lie that it was stolen
why would i be upset about it if i gave it away? it should be the other way around lol
and why are you so sure? you was not even active when this shit happened

It has been a very long time since i actualy reacted here, I don't know exactly what happened this time, But 1Head as i remember when i was still playing! You really did shit things and reacts that wasn't even expected from someone like you.. People here treated you like a mature man but you didn't apperciate what you got or try to show everyone that you are as they expect! You chosen the childish way While you were actually almost got everything that any of sof2 players would dream of. I believe that if somone didn't work to keep and save his 1st chance from being lost? Then he doesn't deserve the second..

It has been a very long time since i actualy reacted here, I don't know exactly what happened this time, But 1Head as i remember when i was still playing! You really did shit things and reacts that wasn't even expected from someone like you.. People here treated you like a mature man but you didn't apperciate what you got or try to show everyone that you are as they expect! You chosen the childish way While you were actually almost got everything that any of sof2 players would dream of. I believe that if somone didn't work to keep and save his 1st chance from being lost? Then he doesn't deserve the second..
a legend has spoke

Hh oh this is so funny to read but still wonder how can someone steal source code and woody and know how to install and compile the mod at the same time. I really doubt u egys are even capable of installing woody and setting everything up its not a 1,2,3 task.

That makes me also wonder how the fuck were you even capable to install woody @Devil in the first place.

I will take one big guess here judging by the fact that you “comitted” some shit on eskos github page you were good with @Janno at some point i would assume? And since he is the only one (besides me huehue) that is capable of installing woody im sure he did it for you.

Hh oh this is so funny to read but still wonder how can someone steal source code and woody and know how to install and compile the mod at the same time. I really doubt u egys are even capable of installing woody and setting everything up its not a 1,2,3 task.

That makes me also wonder how the fuck were you even capable to install woody @Devil in the first place.

I will take one big guess here judging by the fact that you “comitted” some shit on eskos github page you were good with @Janno at some point i would assume? And since he is the only one (besides me huehue) that is capable of installing woody im sure he did it for you.
Good terms, yes.
He did get woody installed initially by himself somehow, don’t ask me how but he did succeed on that. After that he never got it done again and I shared my vbox

su you know what i am capable of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back