Mohamed Application

I dont liek the zoomers to join the team, theyre total beginners at the game and always hanging out at the netcafé, so it's pretty obv b at cheating and sharing the pass too.

I dont liek the zoomers to join the team, theyre total beginners at the game and always hanging out at the netcafé, so it's pretty obv b at cheating and sharing the pass too.
Just kick all the non-functioning egys

I meant from the admins
If we assume, as you say, that it's supposed to happen and we must get rid of people who have become useless, or as you put it, non-functioning egys + Don't you see, man, that you mentioned Egys without including all the inactive races here That's the first thing that really screams racism in your expression + I also think you're a newbie in the game and you don't know anything about those who have spent their lives in this server and dis game, You can also think for a sec that there are peeps with families and busy jobs I think you can't kick your parents out just because they can't work and take care of you like they used was' And all this shit is because you blame them when it ain't their fucking fault،، weird saying

If we assume, as you say, that it's supposed to happen and we must get rid of people who have become useless, or as you put it, non-functioning egys + Don't you see, man, that you mentioned Egys without including all the inactive races here That's the first thing that really screams racism in your expression + I also think you're a newbie in the game and you don't know anything about those who have spent their lives in this server and dis game, You can also think for a sec that there are peeps with families and busy jobs I think you can't kick your parents out just because they can't work and take care of you like they used was' And all this shit is because you blame them when it ain't their fucking fault،، weird saying
I see it like this, if a person works in the apple store but doesn't know anything about their products, he doesnt know how to properly clean the products, use the checkout thingy and he isnt some kind of manager and neither does he speak a language that spoken locally. What his use there?
Nothing.
also dont compare this with family lmfao these things are polar opposites

I see it like this, if a person works in the apple store but doesn't know anything about their products, he doesnt know how to properly clean the products, use the checkout thingy and he isnt some kind of manager and neither does he speak a language that spoken locally. What his use there?
Nothing.
also dont compare this with family lmfao these things are polar opposites
This is not the place to start an argument.

@.Mohamed*

Unfortunately, your poll has ended with a negative result, you can re-apply again in one week' time (27/09/2023).

Tips: We give you some advice that will help you a lot. Your activity is good but you are unknown at the moment, try to make friends on the server and try to have good vibes and respect for the members and the rest of the players.

-3D team

Back