McLaren / Janno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should stop sexualising the female form you misogynistic swine. This game is 18+ and beside that there is plenty of gore in this game already even without some scarcely dressed ladies.. But hey what do you expect from a culture that glorifies decapitation.
First off who cares if it is a +18 game? and it was made +18 cuz the glore yet not for nudity and i still think there is no glore at all in sof2 mp at least, ok since when is looking at nudity does not have do anything with sexuality? if not why not all woman walk naked in the streets, you would love it do not ya but too bad you only love to suck dicks

First off who cares if it is a +18 game? and it was made +18 cuz the glore yet not for nudity and i still think there is no glore at all in sof2 mp at least, ok since when is looking at nudity does not have do anything with sexuality? if not why not all woman walk naked in the streets, you would love it do not ya but too bad you only love to suck dicks
All I read is glory hole. Now I want to know where I can find it.

you must be proud because there is people learing your language. But you are like: fuck you learn english. step by step he will.
The fucker is Dutch, fucking Dutch as it fucking gets and probably his ancestors came from some inbred goat herding tribe in the not so pleasant bankrupt hills of Turkey, so give the fucker some slack. He is probably already on, three to four languages.. So stop whining and keep on trying you pathetic goat shagger.

Much love your,

MumDad.

#FuckErdogan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back