Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbappe`

Personal information:
Name:Abdo

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:Mbappe

Old SoF2 name(s):Car1us

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/-=MBAPPE=-/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:

When did you start to play SoF2?2016

When did you become active in 3D?2month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?#at#hide&seek

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?yeah

Do you play from home?yeah

Why should we let you join?I like 3D and I am active in the server I want to join my friends in the server I like 3D maps I know how to use admin I know the rules I will never break them I want to join a 3D clan🙂

Do you think there is anything need improve?I see the server is good

Additional information:nothing

he was playing with the name kara osman and then Mpappe but in fact he has been active for two months like he said and no doubt about it we should open a poll for him without worry i always play with him and he is a good person who does not offend anyone and does not insult anyone and is mature with others and understands the rules well
but i wonder what was your name in the server AT?
this was his gametracker

he was playing with the name kara osman and then Mpappe but in fact he has been active for two months like he said and no doubt about it we should open a poll for him without worry i always play with him and he is a good person who does not offend anyone and does not insult anyone and is mature with others and understands the rules well
this was his gametracker
Thanks bro, I will follow all rules and my name is Sup3R MBaPpE

this was his gametracker
OK boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back