mahrez apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal information:
Name: Mohamed

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:.M a h r e z`
Old SoF2 name(s): none
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=.M+a+h+r+e+z`

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 3 years

When did you become active in 3D?1 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? XA

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? of course

Do you play from home? ye

Why should we let you join? Because I find in myself everything that is good that allows me to accept and it is..my way is good with everyone and everyone loves me and I can speak English well. This means that I can communicate with the supervisors and I never played hacks and when I was removed I did not understand the rules well now I learned from my mistakes and I will be a supervisor Great and join this great team again

Do you think there is anything we could improve? No

I have opened a vote for you. I hope you will abide by the rules and become more active on server
We will let you know the result of the vote after 10 days from now. you must be more active
#3D a7a team

Last edited:
Wait, mahrez got denied 9th February, then reapplied 16th February and a poll got opened?? bro is supposed to wait a month before re-applying as per rules or is rules wrong? 3Head

looked at when the application was closed and did not look at the reason or when it would be returned to the application ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back