Legacy @ Staff Application

Good to see u pop up again mate, i like your application. Wish we had more of those. Looking forward to see u ingame

Unsure of who you are brother but you're clearly known by the leaders, anyways welcome back, good to see legacy players (no pun intended) come back to the game, that being said the game has changed a lot and upgraded with regards to the team of putting out ideas and the ideas being made into fruition. A-admin would honestly be best at this point for you to be honest bro for a bit until you get into the rhythm of the game/people/culture, then go from there, just being a realist. See you in-game Andre.

Unsure of who you are brother but you're clearly known by the leaders, anyways welcome back, good to see legacy players (no pun intended) come back to the game, that being said the game has changed a lot and upgraded with regards to the team of putting out ideas and the ideas being made into fruition. A-admin would honestly be best at this point for you to be honest bro for a bit until you get into the rhythm of the game/people/culture, then go from there, just being a realist. See you in-game Andre.
Bro a-admin is like b-admin but u can also !ro

Thanks bro, I appreciate your words. I've noticed that some things aren't the same as they used to be, especially the game's playerbase.
That's one of the reasons why I'm applying, to try to give the rest of the players who still play a good experience in the game.
The whole A-Admin or B-admin or whatever thing doesn't really matter, to be honest
See u in the game bro

Reactions: Kid
Back