Legacy @ Staff Application

Legacy

3D# Member

Hello everyone, hope y'all are doing well​

Many of you will remember me, others not so much, i was a 3D # Member a few years ago, maybe 7/8 years ago, then i went offline of the game and got moved to 3D # Veteran.
Now i came back, just heard that 3D forum got burned down, so i lost my account like all of you and now that i came back, i'm here to re-apply to 3D Community again.

Personal information:
Name:

• André Duque
  • Portugal

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:

• ~>Legacy
Old SoF2 name(s):
  • Legacydex
  • Legacy
  • -|WBG|- Legacy
  • Savages # Legacy
Anticheat guide:
  • 21fdf869
Gametracker profile:
1717499066934.png

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?

• I started playing SOF2 around 2014 / 2015 because of my brother ( Ozzot ) and my dad that was from Young and Old Boys Clan
When did you become active in 3D?
  • I can't tell y'all the exact moment that i became active in 3D cuz it was a long time ago but lets say arround 2015/2016, i played everydays on the server.
  • Just became active a few days ago but now i've have played everydays and i pretend to continue.
Were you admin in any other H&S server before?
  • I was a Staff member at aT # H&S and then i applied to 3D # H&S, got accepted has a Trial and got promoted to Member, then when i left the game, got moved to Veteran.
  • And was also Admin at some H&S small communitys that didnt last long.
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?
  • I know a few people that used to play with me but it was a long time ago
  • But I'm friends with quite a few members of the old WBG clan on facebook kekw
Do you play from home?
  • I play from home and from work, i'm a Web Designer now so basically all of my work is in front of the computer.
Why should we let you join?
  • As I said in my application a few years ago, I think I can be very useful to you, I've already proved it to you in the past and now that I'm much older and more mature, I think I can make even more of a difference.
  • I've never given any problems in the community, I've always contributed as best I could
  • At the end of the day, it's always your decision, but I firmly believe that if i get accepted again, you won't regret it.
Do you think there is anything we could improve?
  • I think that at the moment the only thing you can improve, and that is within your reach, is the diversity of the maps, you could add more maps tho
Additional information:
  • So that's it guys, I don't think I have much more to say, those of you who remember me know that I've contributed to the community in the best way possible and those who don't remember me or don't know me, I hope to get to know you and look forward to spending time with all of you.
  • At the end of the day, we're all here to have a good time and some fun.

Best Regards,

Legacy

Last edited:
i've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days to get a result. Goodluck
Welcome back, It's good to see you again.

Gonna discuss with staff if you can bypass poll option since you were already a 3d member, will see what they say about it.

Gonna discuss with staff if you can bypass poll option since you were already a 3d member, will see what they say about it.
I really appreciate it but I'm not in a hurry either, do it the way you think is the best
Thank you once again 🙏🏻

Back