Kid

Dear Mr. Kid

I regret to inform you that your recent application for the position Admin at 3D Server was unsuccessful.

Although you met all of the mandatory minimum (Barely) qualifications for the position, the Interview Board chose a candidate with considerably more experience than you currently possess and also whose skill set matches closely with the current profile we are looking at 3D Team.
I am here to convey thanks for your candidacy.

We will be advertising more positions in the coming months (Clown guy for example...) We hope you’ll keep us in mind and we encourage you to apply again.
On behalf of 3D Team, I thank you for your interest and effort, and I wish you all the best in your future career endeavors.

Sincerely,

PainX,
M3lm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Dear Mr. Kid

I regret to inform you that your recent application for the position Admin at 3D Server was unsuccessful.

Although you met all of the mandatory minimum (Barely) qualifications for the position, the Interview Board chose a candidate with considerably more experience than you currently possess and also whose skill set matches closely with the current profile we are looking at 3D Team.

We will be advertising more positions in the coming months (Clown guy for example...) We hope you’ll keep us in mind and we encourage you to apply again.
On behalf of 3D Team, I thank you for your interest and effort, and I wish you all the best in your future career endeavors.

Sincerely,

PainX,
M3lm
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well some memes were respectful enough like the cookies one and the fit shoes one
but the rest were unfunny and racist like the whole jews thread
the jew himself @Painx' was totally fine about it, he in fact shared some jew jokes just like I did in the muslim thread; lets not make a scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Kid
the jew himself @Painx' was totally fine about it, he in fact shared some jew jokes just like I did in the muslim thread; lets not make a scene.
it was not me who deleted them tho. and just because few people did not get offended does not mean the rest are fine with it and it is one of our rules to not talk about religion stuff and like i said i am okay with religion memes as long they are respectful

it was not me who deleted them tho. and just because few people did not get offended does not mean the rest are fine with it and it is one of our rules to not talk about religion stuff and like i said i am okay with religion memes as long they are respectful
Imagine your internet being so slow/laggy that you post the same thing 3 times

Dear Mr. Kid

Sincerely,

PainX,
M3lm
damn

Back