Ideas to improve H&S

@Liberty add a custom cmd that changes your character to a seeker that's gonna be much fun.
that might be a whole independent minigame (like caserun), maybe call it "blend in" or something, teammates have no "teammate icons/tags" above their heads, and seekers have to spot the fake seekers by hitting them with a knife, if they hit an authentic seeker they lose like 10% health.

that minigame is already implemented in "garrys mod" game

real idea to improve 3D, promote Sadat oki no he goot berson

Last edited:
that might be a whole independent minigame (like caserun), maybe call it "blend in" or something, teammates have no "teammate icons/tags" above their heads, and seekers have to spot the fake seekers by hitting them with a knife, if they hit an authentic seeker they lose like 10% health.

that minigame is already implemented in "garrys mod" game
Ye gmod has it already but gmod is ded (so is sof but ykwIm

playing as a seeker is a nightmare nowadays:
- the invisibility nade needs tweaking a little, as a seeker when hiders go invisible i dont have the slightest clue which direction did they head towards.

there has to be like an indicator or some shit, either give them the rpg smoke out of legs thing or the !!!! thing on head like seekers, the latter was already there but @Liberty the baguette decided to remove it for some reason 😡

- almost 90% of hiders use flash nades idk why, probably debil the faggot distributed antiflash or something

- did yall remove the rpg speed drain?

playing as a seeker is a nightmare nowadays:
- the invisibility nade needs tweaking a little, as a seeker when hiders go invisible i dont have the slightest clue which direction did they head towards.

there has to be like an indicator or some shit, either give them the rpg smoke out of legs thing or the !!!! thing on head like seekers, the latter was already there but @Liberty the baguette decided to remove it for some reason 😡

- almost 90% of hiders use flash nades idk why, probably debil the faggot distributed antiflash or something
Already have cvar to add something above the head of the invisibles hiders, as theres also a cvar to reduce/increase invisibility time..
Must be ppl that makes mapcycle to increase/reduce thoses so it's fair for seekers

Already have cvar to add something above the head of the invisibles hiders, as theres also a cvar to reduce/increase invisibility time..
Must be ppl that makes mapcycle to increase/reduce thoses so it's fair for seekers
g_CnrSmokeNade → Enable/Disable the Invisibility nade
G_smokealert → 0 disable/ 1 effect n°1 "!" above the head / effect n°2 is "dust" effect on the ground
g_CnrSmokeTime → Change the time 0 to 3 secs of invisibility

G_smokealert → 0 disable/ 1 effect n°1 "!" above the head / effect n°2 is "dust" effect on the ground
ah i didnt know it was a cvar, tbh not all features should have a toggle on/off cvar, some features like the smokealert thing is crucial, it should pre-exist in all maps cuz chances are there are loads of maps and mapcycle each week, no one will remember to turn them cvars on

ah i didnt know it was a cvar, tbh not all features should have a toggle on/off cvar, some features like the smokealert thing is crucial, it should pre-exist in all maps cuz chances are there are loads of maps and mapcycle each week, no one will remember to turn them cvars on
Atm, i enabled manually the smokealert on 2, which create dust behind hiders when they use Invis nade, rest is up to editors

Btw are those added to mapcycle Page? Hhhh

This is gonna sound REALLY stupid, but who cares.

For the past few months (prob even a year by now) I've been playing MTA (since sof dont work for me, with normal resolution) in mta there is a server which I played on ALOT FFS Gaming, it had a live radio function. Meaning you could do song requests and the entire server would hear it.

I know this is really dumb (and probably impossible) and won't have any influence to H&S it self but if in the future this became something that would be somewhat doable to add it would be awesome.

btw splesh back me up

For the past few months (prob even a year by now) I've been playing MTA (since sof dont work for me, with normal resolution) in mta there is a server which I played on ALOT FFS Gaming, it had a live radio function. Meaning you could do song requests and the entire server would hear it.

I know this is really dumb (and probably impossible) and won't have any influence to H&S it self but if in the future this became something that would be somewhat doable to add it would be awesome.

btw splesh back me up
common demonstraqui W

btw splesh back me up
That can only work with AC, as it has to be clientside delivering it.

Back