Ideas to improve H&S

1. do something about #e hiders and even seekers just spam it every fucking round excessively, and nowadays (ramadan) the server is at +25 players always, you have no idea how many people i !stfu each map lmao
make it automatically go to team_say or some shit

2. the taser is lowkey overpowered, maybe beside "get a stun to get released" (which is quite difficult) add something like "crouch 5 times in a row to get released" or some shit..

Last edited:
1. do something about #e hiders and even seekers just spam it every fucking round excessively, and nowadays (ramadan) the server is at +25 players always, you have no idea how many people i !stfu each map lmao
make it automatically go to team_say or some shit

2. the taser is lowkey overpowered, maybe beside "get a stun to get released" (which is quite difficult) add something like "crouch 5 times in a row to get released" or some shit..
By the time you crouch 5 times it would time out anyhow?
Why would #e spam be problematic?

By the time you crouch 5 times it would time out anyhow?
wdym? i reckon if one did it rapidly enough before seek comes then fair enough

Why would #e spam be problematic?
as i said, server is full nowadays imagine 10 "Incoming #e" with sounds in the span of 20 seconds.. i could barely catch up with important things in the chat i have to open console every minute lmao, let alone the horrible incoming sound/noise played constantly.. here's a prime example of retardness
shot0002.jpg
in this screen its just 2 guy doing it, mid map it will be 5 different guys..

wdym? i reckon if one did it rapidly enough before seek comes then fair enough

as i said, server is full nowadays imagine 10 "Incoming #e" with sounds in the span of 20 seconds.. i could barely catch up with important things in the chat i have to open console every minute lmao, let alone the horrible incoming sound/noise played constantly.. here's a prime example of retardness
View attachment 5991
in this screen its just 2 guy doing it, mid map it will be 5 different guys..
HAHAHAHAHAAH

Add a teleporter nade for seekers ،But not to throw it away and move to another place like F1, For example, The seeker will have 2 nades, he will put the first one at place "X" and the second one at place "Y", When he throws the nade, it will form into a box "or anything else better".
Now we have two boxes works as a teleporter at the place "X" and "Y", But it will only work for the player who placed the teleporter, He can pass through them all the time,
He will be able to pass through it by touching the box.
We can also make these boxes destroyable by Hiders, but with high damage.

I think this idea will make it easier for seekers to play espicailly in big maps, and it can be placed in a place on the ground or in a high place.

Anyway it's just an idea.

Add a teleporter nade for seekers ،But not to throw it away and move to another place like F1, For example, The seeker will have 2 nades, he will put the first one at place "X" and the second one at place "Y", When he throws the nade, it will form into a box "or anything else better".
Now we have two boxes works as a teleporter at the place "X" and "Y", But it will only work for the player who placed the teleporter, He can pass through them all the time,
He will be able to pass through it by touching the box.
We can also make these boxes destroyable by Hiders, but with high damage.

I think this idea will make it easier for seekers to play espicailly in big maps, and it can be placed in a place on the ground or in a high place.

Anyway it's just an idea.
and add another thing to your idea. what about making a simple modification to invisibility nade for the hiders when they use it in any place they will be still and cant move and they will hide to the last round(of course it will be with only one person) instead of the current invisibility nade plus disable others nades that make hiders transformed to something (the current nades too with hiders ) maybe it makes the game fairly balanced.

add a weapon to be with some1 on the red hide team so that he can fire it at the seek when he is stopped from the taser gun that was fired at him by some1 on the blue seek team, so that he can move from standing still.

No, taser was added to give more options to seekers (esp rpg runners) because seeking isn’t easy.

Back