I want a response to my problem

Korea

Why kick me from the 3d i want to know what the big problems i deserve to have my admin removed

@Xyvana i don't play for a long time so how i abusing like u said i have work all time and don't have a free time for this game so why u remove my admin i want know where my problem :) i have the right to discuss something like what happened in 3D and i don't care about my supervisor but i would like to know why you removed me from 3D this is a big problem for me

Last edited:
I don't care about my supervisor but i would like to know why you removed me from 3D this is a big problem for me

@Xyvana i don't play for a long time so how i abusing like u said i have work all time and don't have a free time for this game so why u remove my admin i want know where my problem :) i have the right to discuss something like what happened in 3D and i don't care about my supervisor but i would like to know why you removed me from 3D this is a big problem for me
I don't care about my supervisor but i would like to know why you removed me from 3D this is a big problem for me
7D422C35-BE7E-4F5B-8336-95888D29A0EC.png

Last edited:
I would like to know why officials do not want to discuss my kick I would like to know that my problem is satisfied by 3D. I'm not causing any trouble that deserves this expulsion

they dont call them officials by themselves, google translate does KEKL
Haha, you're right, Anon. Egyptians click on alt+tab and see Google translation (even Aoun) (even Aoun Bardem Aoun is under education)

credits to Google translate

the legend says Korea is still looking for a response to his problem to this day.
to this day I still find it funny that (almost) every egy has the exact same level of vocabulary in english (excluding people like splash, outlaw (I think he's egy), morad etc etc)

to this day I still find it funny that (almost) every egy has the exact same level of vocabulary in english (excluding people like splash, outlaw (I think he's egy), morad etc etc)
not gonna lie, I think the English-level standard for egys has risen up significantly over the years, it's good to see new faces and old faces speak English fluently, that wasn't something regular/usual 3-4 years ago.

not gonna lie, I think the English-level standard for egys has risen up significantly over the years, it's good to see new faces and old faces speak English fluently, that wasn't something regular/usual 3-4 years ago.
I know but still, apparently having lost ur admin due to inactivity is a "problem" kekw

I know but still, apparently having lost ur admin due to inactivity is a "problem" kekw
Exactly this.

I have explained this to you but I will do it once again
@Korea you did more damage than good for 3D in the period i was checking ur logs - you just blocking players from seeking + ur only respawning urself.

You're not supposed to respawn yourself and be carefull with blocking players because youre literally destroying gameplay with that command.
I waited for a response from you on my notes, however it didn't come. I sent a message again, still no response.
After waiting one full month for a response from you i decided to remove your admin - not because i think you violated the rules hard - but like i stated in my PM - I removed it because you didn't reply.

Whats the use of having admin powers if youre not online for a full month?
What makes you believe you earn it back now?
You're not even adressing the notes i have given you so sadly i will not give your admin back.

This is the last time im responding to your spam messages cause 3 times explaining a bit too much :)

Back