Hulk want back

!Hulk!

Personal information:
Name: abdulla

SoF2 information:
SoF2 name: s2w ][ Hulk
Current SoF2 Old name(s):
Gametracker profile: hulk

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=hulk

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?2018

When did you become active in 3D?1 year ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?in tp and 3D

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?yes .OF course

Do you play from home?yes but some time go to net cafe when my internet disconnects

Why should we let you join? and know all rules and know all players and me not use hack and can speak english and me active but i will be active then more i want back becouse is my home and i will be active again

Do you think there is anything we could improve? 2 AND in game why all players can play cage this eag if all can play cage why we won can me join spec and dwon when cage start ?? .and thank you

Additional information:yes 1dmin a.I went to the net cafe when the internet was broken and there were players who stole my and I m not connected anymore and I want to go back again . and me not made abuser

Last edited:
I like how you are trying to improve your English instead of using a translator, I've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days to get result.

- 3D Team

I like how you are trying to improve your English instead of using a translator, I've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days to get result.

- 3D Team
Oh?, I wasn't aware of that.
Keep it up Hulk

Back