How??

I was also thinking about the same idea and i dont hate any of thoose players i was just thinking that some players work really hard to apply and get admin but why some players get admin without apply i dont know why.

Γεια,
Ήθελα να παραπονεθώ για ορισμένους παίκτες που προσκλήθηκαν στην ομάδα χωρίς αίτηση, όπως @hotway @GREECE @Cucklord [USER = 1613]@OuweGeit*[/USER] δεν μισώ πραγματικά αυτούς τους παίκτες, αλλά ποια είναι η διαφορά μεταξύ μας και αυτών;
@Janno @Mclaren @Islam @|KAKASHI| @Kid
@238Μuahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Pretty much they are good vibes and have a better understanding of the game when it comes to moderating
Correct me if I'm wrong mclaren

It's a fact that I handout admin when I'm drunk. And all the above persons who are highlighted in the first post have admin because of me. The reason behind that is down to keeping oldschoolers active or recognizing talent that match the requirements of 3d. I don't give out admin just like that. I observed them for weeks before doing so.

Going back to your original question and what I feel a disgust about handing Europeans admin and not Egypts, I actually handed out admin to Egypts before if they show English skills, game knowledge and maturity. It's just that there's so little to choose from nowadays...

It's a fact that I handout admin when I'm drunk. And all the above persons who are highlighted in the first post have admin because of me. The reason behind that is down to keeping oldschoolers active or recognizing talent that match the requirements of 3d. I don't give out admin just like that. I observed them for weeks before doing so.

Going back to your original question and what I feel a disgust about handing Europeans admin and not Egypts, I actually handed out admin to Egypts before if they show English skills, game knowledge and maturity. It's just that there's so little to choose from nowadays...
stop being a alcohol addict xd

Back