fat dudes (sof2 skin pack)

Devil

reject modernity embrace masculinity
Not my mod

it is a mod i found in gamefront

makes all your sof2 skins model fat

shot0045.jpg

shot0047.jpg

install: Extract the zip file and place FatDudes.pk3 at base and mp folder (it should be in the 2 folders)

Will not work with FAIRPLAY (fp)

Attachments

• fat_dudes.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
It sounds really interesting, man! I’ve been playing CSGO for years now, and I can easily say that it is my favorite game ever. Back in the day, we didn’t care much about expensive skins. But I guess that’s the part of the evolution CSGO is going through. I decided to learn more about the maps so I would understand things better. I searched for an hour, and after that, I was able to find a website that had a csgo vertigo guide. This guide is fantastic, and it really helped me out. If you are really in love with the game than you should definitely learn more about the maps. That is why I would love to recommend this guide to everyone.
It looks beautiful, the skin you gave us. I love that you've posted it on a forum where everyone who wants it can take it. Therefore, you didn't give us any interesting information about the skin you've posted, but I am thankful that you've given it to us. If you need to trade any skin you have, I am sure you have a lot; you can try https://skinsmonkey.com/. One of my friends used it, and he liked it a lot. The bonus is that you'll get another exciting skin for the one you've given, which looks pretty cool to me!
@Janno them bots got some balls.

Back