'dS General'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrex

Sorry to bother here.. But I guess it belongs to here, as it happened in savages italy.
Got a guy named 'dS General' who somehow got B-Admin there. (I guess the dS tag is fake as well)
Tried to remove his / her admin due to he / she is using wallhack hardcore.. (I have 'regular' adm, so I could not !ra..)

(Yes I know, noone cares about italy, wallhackers, aimers nowadays.. but cmon.. don't let italy down)

(Got a 7 minute proof if anyone interested..)

Thanks for your concern, I indeed went undercover 2 days ago and he abused his admin hard while I was there; I have no idea how he got admin.
I took care of him, I'm pretty sure he's a fake dS member as well.

Nowadays, we do care about italy (we're trying our best). :)

Yea, he abused as well (didnt got it on the video) by muting, and !ft other players..

Thanks, I appreciate the effort (Y)

Sorry to bother here.. But I guess it belongs to here, as it happened in savages italy.
Got a guy named 'dS General' who somehow got B-Admin there. (I guess the dS tag is fake as well)
Tried to remove his / her admin due to he / she is using wallhack hardcore.. (I have 'regular' adm, so I could not !ra..)

(Yes I know, noone cares about italy, wallhackers, aimers nowadays.. but cmon.. don't let italy down)

(Got a 7 minute proof if anyone interested..)
ye that guy big wallhacker, just banned him for 1fx aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back