!DoNaTeLo!@Join

I just got one question - what has changed? What can we expect from you if we give you a last chance? We know you got sof2guard now which is great but you were kicked for abusive actions and causing fights, what has changed there?
Mr.Janno
You're actually right. I was really fighting a lot and the reason is
Everyone was accusing me of something I hadn't done before.
Example:
People were accusing me of playing with wh.This is very annoying to me. Because I've never played a hack so I used to fight a lot because of it
And also another reason. People have always argued with me for no reason. Because I was an honorable person and you, as you know, hate people a lot.I also used to see things that provoke me with difficulty. For example, people challenge me to the game and you know how And when I had problems with other people outside the game, they would enter the problem in the game, and this is annoying. This is similar to my problem with Remix.
What has changed in my personality now is that I have become less talkative with everyone. I downloaded the Guard program .And anyone who has a problem with me outside the game does not matter because I have become a little talkative .This has changed, sir janno
Thanks for reading, best regards

I just got one question - what has changed? What can we expect from you if we give you a last chance? We know you got sof2guard now which is great but you were kicked for abusive actions and causing fights, what has changed there? i stole this from janno lol

Back