Devil.application();

Status
Not open for further replies.
before any of you vote - do note that this is the guy who shared the source of 3D's version of 1fxmod with dracula
that fact wont change their minds, he already managed to resummon dead NPC admins like frenzy, anthrax, and samo just to say "good luck" and vote yes.

same scenario like darky's apply, when morad told his gang to vote no.

that fact wont change their minds, he already managed to resummon dead NPC admins like frenzy, anthrax, and samo just to say "good luck" and vote yes.

"Dead admins" hmm my reply dont cry you dog of foreigners as they say for you

Personal information:
Name: Marwan

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: Devil
Old SoF2 name(s): Marwan, Maro, GhosT
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/devil_xd/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2010

When did you become active in 3D? 2015

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? FB, 4G, fS, aT and 3D

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes

Do you play from home? yes but sometimes no

Why should we let you join?
I am writing to express my strong interest in joining 3D server as an admin. I firmly believe that my skills, experience, and dedication make me an ideal candidate for this role. Allow me to outline the reasons why I would be a valuable addition to your team.
First and foremost, I possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the gaming community. I have spent countless hours playing and participating in various game servers, which has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the dynamics and intricacies involved. This knowledge equips me with the ability to effectively moderate and manage the server, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all players.
Furthermore, I have a proven track record of leadership and responsibility. Throughout my gaming journey, I have taken on leadership roles in different clans and communities. As a result, I have honed my communication and organizational skills, allowing me to effectively collaborate with team members and foster a cohesive and supportive environment. I understand the importance of teamwork and the value of creating a welcoming atmosphere for players.
Additionally, I am highly committed to maintaining a fair and inclusive gaming environment. I firmly believe in the principles of sportsmanship and respect, and I am dedicated to enforcing the rules and regulations of the server. I am confident in my ability to handle conflicts and disputes with fairness and impartiality, ensuring that all players are treated equitably.
Finally, I am extremely passionate about games and the positive impact they can have on individuals and communities. I firmly believe that gaming can bring people together, foster friendships, and create a sense of belonging. As an admin, I would strive to cultivate a vibrant and engaging community within the 3D community, encouraging players to interact, collaborate, and support one another.
In conclusion, I believe that my extensive knowledge of SoF2, leadership experience, commitment to fairness, and passion for fostering a positive gaming environment make me an ideal candidate for the admin position in 3D. I am confident that I can contribute to the growth and success of the clan while upholding its values and principles.

Do you think there is anything we could improve? top el top

Additional information:
Good luck Pharaoh son N10 kekw kekw

Just to clarify darky's I did not ask for anything from anyone, he just a very beloved person to the Egyptians

you must be jealous because you have no friends :pervsmirk:

"Dead admins" hmm my reply dont cry you dog of foreigners as they say for you
So you basically saying 3d community /sof2 is all about "egies" vs "foreigners" ?
The button line of ur comment.

Splash's opinion doesnt count or he does what "foreigners" tell him.
not because a person (this case is Devil - could be anyone) took the whole code of 3d , which our supervisors , along the years , made for us to enjoy all , and tried to substage 3d community.

You vote relaying on race first, than the other things.

So you basically saying 3d community /sof2 is all about "egies" vs "foreigners" ?
The button line of ur comment.

Splash's opinion doesnt count or he does what "foreigners" tell him.
not because a person (this case is Devil - could be anyone) took the whole code of 3d , which our supervisors , along the years , made for us to enjoy all , and tried to substage 3d community.

You vote relaying on race first, than the other things.
i dont defend 1Head he made a mistake but you let what splash said about members and i was one of them and wanna to blame me and leave him easy do you want to confirm what is said about him

Hey Devil, you been kicked from staff for a reason before, both you as anyone else knows, that getting kicked from a staff position usually requires a lot of things to happen. However sadly I do not see anything in your application where you counter your mistakes. You’re sounding like there is no history with you.

I’m sad not seeing anything about that included, cause that would have definitely influenced my vote, and possibly other staff members too.

Hey Devil, you been kicked from staff for a reason before, both you as anyone else knows, that getting kicked from a staff position usually requires a lot of things to happen. However sadly I do not see anything in your application where you counter your mistakes. You’re sounding like there is no history with you.

I’m sad not seeing anything about that included, cause that would have definitely influenced my vote, and possibly other staff members too.
well if i made a proper apply where i counter my mistakes or ask for forgiveness you guys will just say that i am lying again and not saying the truth as always

أنا من أوائل الناس اللي بتقف ضد الأجانب لما الاقيهم بيغلطوا في الدين سواء الرسول أو الله، ولكن مع الوقت بدأت أُدرك أني مستحيل أقدر أغير رأيهم عننا مهما حصل، فا المجهود قل شوية مش انعدم خالص.

أنما لما يتريقوا على مصر أو العرب عمومًا، من الناحية الاقتصادية مثلا؛ وكلامهم 100% صحيح، مش من المنطق أني احاول اتجادل معاهم لأني كدة هبقى منافق.
Yes now talk english ty

Bruh they all come outta the wood works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back