Script Demo recording script (repost)

Scripts (executables) to use ingame

Devil

reject modernity embrace masculinity
hey peeps

so i already posted this script before in Flash's post but i improved it a bit so basically the script allows you to start recording and stop recording a demo anytime without turning on/off g_synchronousClients 1 between every time with the same 1 button

the script:
Code:
bind f4 "vstr devrecord" // You can change f4 to any key you like
seta devrecord "vstr devrecord1"
seta devrecord1 "g_synchronousclients 1; record; vstr devrecord2"
seta devrecord2 "g_synchronousclients 0; set devrecord vstr devrecord3"
seta devrecord3 "stoprecord; set devrecord vstr devrecord1"

put this script in your config or txt file at base/mp folder or just download it here and put it at base/mp folder and type \exec rec.txt in your sof2 console
then just press the "f4" key in your keyboard and it will start recording after are you done recording just press f4 again and it will stop recording
also you can change the "f4" key to any key you want just edit it in the script.

Attachments

• rec.txt
    300 bytes · Views: 376
hey peeps

so i already posted this script before in Flash's post but i improved it a bit so basically the script allows you to start recording and stop recording a demo anytime without turning on/off g_synchronousClients 1 between every time with the same 1 button

the script:
Code:
bind f4 "vstr devrecord" \\ You can change "f4" to any key you like
seta devrecord "vstr devrecord1"
seta devrecord1 "g_synchronousclients 1; record; vstr devrecord2"
seta devrecord2 "g_synchronousclients 0; set devrecord vstr devrecord3"
seta devrecord3 "stoprecord; set devrecord vstr devrecord1"

put this script in your config or txt file at base/mp folder or just download it here and put it at base/mp folder and type \exec rec.txt in your sof2 console
then just press the "f4" key in your keyboard and it will start recording after are you done recording just press f4 again and it will stop recording
also you can change the "f4" key to any key you want just edit it in the script.

Bullshit :F
Never upload again :p

Back