Clown @apply

Alright man, this is what I suggest you do:

U speak english very well, you're a functioning person and not beep boop robot soo Its relatively easy for you to get accepted.

Delete the application

Play for a month or more, no need to be online 24/7 as I imagine u have other things to do but every 2 days atleast have like 3 hours of playtime.

Get to know the staff team (if u do this and u make friendly relations with everyone, being accepted is almost guaranteed)

Apply

Get accepted;;;

Ofcourse u already have a poll open, but people don't really know you (people from now that is, perhaps older players might remember u, and if you're lucky you'll get accepted anyways because of it)

U speak english very well, you're a functioning person and not beep boop robot soo Its relatively easy for you to get accepted.

Delete the application

Play for a month or more, no need to be online 24/7 as I imagine u have other things to do but every 2 days atleast have like 3 hours of playtime.

Get to know the staff team (if u do this and u make friendly relations with everyone, being accepted is almost guaranteed)

Apply

Get accepted
There's already a poll for him!?

Delete the application

Apply

Get accepted;;;

Ofcourse u already have a poll open, but people don't really know you (people from now that is, perhaps older players might remember u, and if you're lucky you'll get accepted anyways because of it)
I reckon he oughta be accepted, folks like him are scarce nowadays. It's good he's back playing and thinking about joining us.

Back