Sof information:
Current Sof name: CeloPatra

Old Sof name(s): I don't remember

Gametracker profile: I don't have

General information:
When did you start to play Sof? 2015

When did you become active in 3D? some days ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? aT

Do you know persons in real life that play SOF2? Yes: Sadat - - @|Cap10|Boss @|KAKASHI| - @Devil - @//Sullivan - @SuunDera

Do you play from home? Yes: I play from home but most of the time I play at the net cafe

Why do we let you join? I like this server very much and am fun to join a 3D team and live in friendship with other players, be they moderators or regular players, and I see no reason for refusal this time. Please don't hate it, keep calm I'm not active yet I've been playing 3D since Drky Leader was. In the name of Comedy, and .Vayres.Man` but I have been playing entertainment now I would love to be part of this historical team.

Do you think there is anything need improve? Yes, I see that the server needs a stab map and sniper map, that's for me, and thanks a lot for reading my request.

Additional information: Not really

You are Sadat, an admin in AT. Your last apple your name was abdullh al sadat now its abdullh almasry, but your real name is Abdullh Elmasre. Staff, please deny him.

you arent fooling anybody, especailly not me lol.

man frsit fuck you u have sadmin in at and u come here to make apply and then i will removed u from in at bec u make this app here and then u bannd me so much in at when me play and you played in 3d like 2 or 3 day in server and u make apply now and how u know cap10 from seina and u from abu z3bl ?! hh kid

the server needs a stab map and sniper map, that's for me hhhh
This server not like AT Wh and hackers

You are Sadat, an admin in AT. Your last apple your name was abdullh al sadat now its abdullh almasry, but your real name is Abdullh Elmasre. Staff, please deny him.

Detective Kid on duty

• Love
Reactions: Kid

yer a fucking king :cool:catJAM

• Love
Reactions: Kid
Back