SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:Charles*
Old SoF2 name(s):Santos*
Gametracker profile:

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?2016

When did you become active in 3D?1 Month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?Yes

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?@Devil @Ziyad @DoNaTeLo @Zelzal @Fouda* @\\sullivan @KAKAHI @Tesla @LazOraa @Kid lol

Do you play from home? Yes

Why should we let you join?
1-I love 3D server and I want to be part of 3D family and I know the rules very well,
2-3D is the best server ever, the maps are also very good and I want to have a chance and I'll be good.:$
3-I know the rules and laws, I love 3D, I know how to use the Administrator and I am very active on the server
4-And I have many friends here and I saw that this server is the best among the servers and I want to be a member of 3D
5-I love this server, and the old player is in the server..I know the rules of the server and I know how to speak English and I have experience using the admin
6-I like the members who follow the rules and that's a very good thing To Server
7-I hope all members read this apply and give me a good comment
8-i love 3D# Hide&Seek :$

Do you think there is anything we could improve? Nothing could be improved because he is a good and excellent server

Additional information: No Thanks :$

Last edited:
I was wishing you good luck, but after watching you for over 2 hours playing Wallhack I hope the app closes and if no one closes the app then I'm one of those people who will vote no

Back