Car Question - Is this car worth the money to retrieve?

looks like its 1 piece of the front should be an easy fix
could even do it yourself finding that part in a scrapyard and repaint it , i had exactly the same damage and costed me maybe 70 euro

looks like its 1 piece of the front should be an easy fix
could even do it yourself finding that part in a scrapyard and repaint it , i had exactly the same damage and costed me maybe 70 euro
yeah, just saw a front piece in melbourne (fckin half australia away) for $725, like wtf, ill be checking out scrapyards for the piece, fuck paying some prick $1000 to fix and repair it

hahah thats almost a 2nd hand car fuck that lol
idk about australia but here we have a nationwide service that lets you upload photos and info about the thing you need and almost all scrapyards and parts sellers are connected so its easy fast and cheap to get it, otherwise good luck with finding that xd

hahah thats almost a 2nd hand car fuck that lol
idk about australia but here we have a nationwide service that lets you upload photos and info about the thing you need and almost all scrapyards and parts sellers are connected so its easy fast and cheap to get it, otherwise good luck with finding that xd
auto-onderdelen24.nl @88

damn you guys are lucky, one thing we dont do here, is work TOGETHER lmao

update, i got the car fixed mechanically, just need to fix the front bumpbar but drove it 4 hours home lmao, if a cop wouldve pulled me over, id get fucked up

Back