.Cameroon`@applay

.Cameroon`

Personal information:
Name: Youssef

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: .Cameroon

Old SoF2 name(s): none

Gametracker profile: https://cache.gametracker.com/player/.Cameroon`/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information: When did you start to play SoF2? 2015

When did you become active in 3D? a month and a half ago

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? no

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes

Do you play from home? yes

Why should we let you join?because i'm Polite and i'm talk good with adm and can handle admin but give and all will see what i do, HELP PLAYER - advise them and i'm lovely person and all player love me, and ask anyone who cameroon in server and will know, and i love all player in SOF2 and not hate anyone, and i don't make BLOCK - ABUSE and i can to help others , know rules and i know what should to do in server and i will be good with player and thanks for see.i don't make blocker.i love all players and all players know me.love me.i know rules,i love players I like players who obey the rules because i'm Polite and i'm talk good with adm and can handle admin but give and all will see what i do, HELP PLAYER - advise them and i'm lovely person and all player love me, and ask anyone who cameroon in server and will know, and i love all player in SOF2

Do you think there is anything we could improve? No, I abide by the maid's rules

Additional information:

Last edited:
There is in this clip I see that I told you say Good Luck in the special application and this is not wrong because I asked you and did not force you, but you are free to choose and also I did not hit you on the hand

Cameroon since you joined server 8th february, you must wait 30days to apply for admin.

Why? because we must get to know you and how you play and act.

So reapply 10/03/2022 ok.

Back