Boosting 3D Discord.

Barney

Trolling is an art
Yo all,
So basically i found out that u could get discord nitro for free for like 3 months if im correct.
And i boosted the 3D discord 2 times SL1D3X 2 times, Cap10Boss once and TheGeek once.
If u guys could join us and help the 3D discord reach 15 or even more, u could help the 3D community to make the discord better and give the people a better experience in the discord!
If ur interested in how to get the free nitro just watch this video and follow the steps!
Thanks for ur time.
Regards, Emre AKA Demon.

NOTE.
If im wrong about something or if i didnt write something correctly im sorry i did my best.

Last discord meeting for staff was 2018 or tho
i had a meeting with staff like one month ago but captains mainly, however you do realise we use discord to communicate nowadays? when it comes to chatting with members/trials.

Thanks for topic demon

i had a meeting with staff like one month ago but captains mainly, however you do realise we use discord to communicate nowadays? when it comes to chatting with members/trials.

Thanks for topic demon
Np but i think the free nitro is already gone since it was for a limited amount of time.

Discord emojis is the best way possible to make your own emoji. Recently I had to make an emoji at my IT class, and thanks to their website: partnersinfire now I have my amazing emoji, which represents my mood everyday. You can learn a lot of new information on their website, and moreover how to create an emoji. It is very easy and fun doing this type of things, regularly you won`t do. You develop skills like creativity and imagination. I recommend it to everyone who would like to have an own emoji.

Last edited:
Back