BITCH ABOUT YOUR BOSS THREAD

Kid

Professional gaslighter
Alright so most of us have a boss and they are a fucking cunt, so here we can bitch about our boss to see if they are the same as eachother, we want to hear it all and how they are treating you, say what they do and how you feel about it, we need to vent so do it here, ill start.

So i work at a petrol station and our area is bad for theft, kids come in and steal tonnes of shit with hardly any repercussions, and theres only so much we can record in the register, anyways so last night my boss was looking over the stocktake count and apparently we had $700 missing MILK BASED(iced coffee/choc milk/strawberry milk etc.) products for the week and she was like " make sure you are checking the milk orders when they are coming in, we are missing X amount and i really dont see kids stealing that stuff" and showed me each product and shit. When she mentioned that i was like are you fkcing joking right now.... kids are literally stealing a thousand or more a week and you wonder where its going? but i like my job and money since it pays well so i bit my tongue on the subject but fuck me dead, kids are stealing items and we are getting blamed.. like what a fucking joke..

anyways tell me your stories.

my ex boss used to complain and give me an attitude because i didnt always come to lunch with colleagues which was boring as fuck btw
also i dont even get paid for that time plus its the only moment i can go to the store or get some fresh food and she was whining about it, i really felt like slapping her so hard hahahah retarded office culture

my ex boss used to complain and give me an attitude because i didnt always come to lunch with colleagues which was boring as fuck btw
also i dont even get paid for that time plus its the only moment i can go to the store or get some fresh food and she was whining about it, i really felt like slapping her so hard hahahah retarded office culture
lmao first you punch a car and break your fists, now you feel like slapping your boss, you seem so fun in real life lmfao

Reactions: Kid
i used to work in the field of computers, and i had a boss who was like a thief. if he had a mouse or keyboard worth 30 pounds, he would sell it for 100 pounds, and he always called me stupid. :mad:

@Devil (abo sm3een kekw)

Last edited:
Back