Hessen!

Not interested

Personal information:​

Name: hussein​

Country:egypt​

​

Sof information: d885e321​

Current Sof name: .Hussein'​

Old Sof name(s):sCarpa​

Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/.Husein`/srv.3d-sof2.com:20100​

General information:​

When did you start to play Sof?2015-2022​

When did you become active in 3D?7 mounth​

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?no​

Do you know persons in real life that play SOF2?a lot of people​

Do you play from home?yeah​

Why should we let you join?Because I love your Members and I hope to be a member of you, and I will prove my competence, skill and understanding in the server for you, and with the days you will see that, and from the start of the 2016 game, I think my dream was to be one of you, the great history, and my dreams are the root of my dream. Thank you 3d # hide & seek​

Do you think there is anything need improve?no​

 
Back
Top