Not open for further replies.

Alastora*

#~Alastora~#`
Personal information:

Name:ahmed Elbarshle

SoF2 information:

Current SoF2 name:Alastora*

Old SoF2 name(s):None

Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=Alastora*

General information:

When did you start to play SoF2? 2021

When did you become active in 3D?when new server opend and 4 month

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? I was on 3 MAX and 3M # Hide & Seek and 1fx inf

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?Yes, I have a lot of real friends playing this game

Do you play from home?No

Why should we let you join?Because it is an interesting server and I am very active and I speak good English and I want to be one of this team and I know the rules that people have to follow to let them play in 3D and I see this server as the best among the servers. There are some comrades accusing me of hacking and I am not hacking and I use Fairplay and I am banned as admin because someone hacked my password and I don't know how he hacked it but I had a very easy password, and as you can see, I don't close the game. Please do not let me down and accept me as moderator again :)

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? If so, how can we improve that?I don't think anything can improve because he's a fun servant and I think everything here is so good

Additional information:Alastora*

That gametracker link is laavoras link... am i missing something? also it says first seen october 19th 2023 but you started 2021? if you are laavora or somebody else say that and dont lie to us, we hate liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back