application sadat want join impossible to join

Sadat*

Personal information:
Name:Abdullh AlMasry

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:Sadat*
Old SoF2 name(s):CleoPatra
Gametracker profile:https://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=sadat*

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?:2016

When did you become active in 3D?2020

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?Yes aT Monty insulted God so I removed myself from the server

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?:Yeah @Devil @ADEL Nembr 1 @lEton @ManSy:D @Mashtoly @GamerS @|Cap10|Boss @anthrax @//Sullivan @SuunDera @Lawrance

Do you play from home?:No i play all time in natcaffe because I am poor and I do not have a device in my house and I do not have enough money to buy a device

Why should we let you join?: I played in the server for more than four months and tried to make the members love me, but nothing came of it, but I played and be active. I submitted two requests and they were rejected. I was told to apply after a month, wait for the month and ten days, and here I am applying again. I admit that I have two accounts, they are Sadat and Mansy But I don't open this account anymore and this is a promise and in the period I played in the server I saw it better than aT because no one makes a request is accepted and this made the server better this is the reason

Do you think there is anything we could improve?: No man server 3D good and all member 3d good

Additional information: Please, before you write your comment, forget about any disagreement between you and me, and say your decision frankly

You say you know me in real life, my answer to you is I don't want to know you in real life I proudly tell you Bad luck Crazy Sadat

‼️Error Lawrance‼️

You say you know me in real life, my answer to you is I don't want to know you in real life I proudly tell you Bad luck Crazy Sadat

‼️Error Lawrance‼️
I did not answer you because Walid's uncle told me not to talk to him for me

‼️Error Lawrance‼️
I don't care what you think because I know that an event assignment I was not accepted because no one likes me in the server

Back