Name: Sagi

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: fS # PrOFeSoR*
Old SoF2 name(s): tr4ck, k1ck prof, Smokey
Gametracker profile:

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? I started playing since 2010

When did you become active in 3D? After a year like in 2011 or -2

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Indeed I have been in xtreme also in rpm once was name of t2h I think id remember exactly

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? I known some peeps in real life from my country I had known also some of our group fs

Do you play from home? Ofc

Why should we let you join? I think that without me you won't get along everyone here were my students you understand lol just kidding because I'm one who gives a lot of himself and likes to help and return to the family

Do you think there is anything we could improve? Of course, I think everything needs to be improved, the place is hallucinatory, leave you if I don't come back, it always remains a mess 😀

Additional information: Anyway thanks for understanding ur sensei if u need any help don’t afraid to ask me 😇🍒
you played 82 hour as total I suggest you to become more active , good luck sagi

@profesor Unfortunately, your poll has ended with a negative result, you can re-apply again in 1 month' time (2023/10/30).

tips: be active you are not being enough, try to have a good vibes with the members of the team and the rest of the players
-3D team

Back