application @ Ahmed-fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
always seen u ingame, and always had a suspicion u wh. But never was sure but who cares about that.
You're overestimating your english skills but atleast u are able to converse with people without using guugel trensleyt

always seen u ingame, and always had a suspicion u wh. But never was sure but who cares about that.
You're overestimating your english skills but atleast u are able to converse with people without using guugel trensleyt
I don't use Google Translate

I admitted in the application that I used to play, but now I don't

You're overestimating your english skills but atleast u are able to converse with people without using guugel trensleytye
yes i wass playing with wh but that wass in the past

you are a really good person and i hape you accept him because you are useful to server and i hape the officials accept him because you are a good person
ah damn, now i have to vote yes, heartfelt stuff gets me :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back