Old SoF2 name(s): gtxtitan
Gametracker profile: General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2015
When did you become active in 3D?
1 year
Were you an admin in any other H&S server before? 3D just
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yeah
Do you play from home? yep
Why should we let you join? Because I find in myself everything that is good that allows me to accept and it is..my way is good with everyone and everyone loves me and I can speak English well. This means that I can communicate with the supervisors and I never played hacks and when I was removed I did not understand the rules well now I learned from my mistakes and I will be a supervisor Great and join this great team again
Do you think there is anything we could improve? No
Additional information: I removed 25 seb The month of 9 had 31 days, as well as 10 . It may take me about a week to open the poll, so I made an application
Thanks for reading..

gl
but last time in server you kept asking mclaren for admin
this is really fucking annoying as people just wanna play the game instead of being bombarded with "admens pls"
i say you should work on that because it comes across as being a little whiny kid
anyway gl and dont fucking wh

gl
but last time in server you kept asking mclaren for admin
this is really fucking annoying as people just wanna play the game instead of being bombarded with "admens pls"
i say you should work on that because it comes across as being a little whiny kid
anyway gl and dont fucking wh
Hh.I love to joke around man
Now i have guard =no wh i hope all download guard Xd 3Head

no but seriously i would give u trial, u can make jokes ofcourse but that time it didn't seem like joke and more like annoying
u are amongst hunderds of ppl asking for admin and u dont want to be like that right?

no but seriously i would give u trial, u can make jokes ofcourse but that time it didn't seem like joke and more like annoying
u are amongst hunderds of ppl asking for admin and u dont want to be like that right?
I never joked again, thank you

Back