AnthraX's@Application (The last request I make, I trust)

Personal information:
Name: Ahmed

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: AnthraX`
Old SoF2 name(s): Dextar
Gametracker profile: https://cache.gametracker.com/player/AnthraX`/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2015-2016
When did you become active in 3D? 1 year
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? no
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yeah
Do you play from home? Yeah
Why should we let you join? Because I see myself as having advantages to being accepted, which are:
1-I speak English well and that's important
2-My style is good with others
3_i love 3D
4-I love to cooperate and have fun
5-i'm honorable
6-I gave a lot of effort and didn't give up
7_I'm professional and i don't use any hack
8_Know the server rules and laws and study them well
9_best 3d server
10-I would be very proud to be a supervisor here
11_and i don't use any abuse when take admin
12_active alot
I hope that I have done well in expressing this beautiful servant and myself, and I hope one day I will have a supervisor here.I am sure it will be my last chance. Thank you

Do you think there is anything we could improve? No all good

Additional information: thnaks for read appliation :)

Last time you got denied because you got caught with wallhack. Is there anything you want to add to that?

Last time you got denied because you got caught with wallhack. Is there anything you want to add to that?
no as i recording when my play seek This is useless talk. If you want any video, just ask me while I'm busy. I don't have time to montage this talk. and i have much vido1628961899061.png 1628961988992.png 1628962055043.png

i've always supported you to accept here before but when i saw more members in the server give you a ban and say you're a wallhack i preferred to check myself and actually i was always specing on you to make sure that you are indeed a wallhack without a doubt so i don't think you deserve to join
i also think you've taken Declined too many times because of that
this is my opinion

i've always supported you to accept here before but when i saw more members in the server give you a ban and say you're a wallhack i preferred to check myself and actually i was always specing on you to make sure that you are indeed a wallhack without a doubt so i don't think you deserve to join
i also think you've taken Declined too many times because of that
this is my opinion
You use the translation well. You told me this once and also i dont care you opinion LOl

Last edited:
i don't mind translating some words to fix what's wrong
it is very clear that you always lose your mind in speaking and i do not think that you will accept this way but i will leave this answer to the officials until they see your way to talk to others

Back