anthrax@apply

Dextar

NObullying .(Mister toms Shelby)
Personal information:
Name:ahmed

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:AnthraX`
Old SoF2 name(s): Dextar
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/AnthraX`/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?2015

When did you become active in 3D?1 year

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? no

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yeah a lot of friend

Do you play from home? yeah .but some friends come play in my home :rolleyes:

Why should we let you join?Because when I started playing in this server since 2015, the reason is that I see this server as the best server in the whole of SOF, and the reason is that I am a server that has nice, friendly and likable members, and when the old server was burned, I was sad, but I knew that on the same day the 3D server would come to me. Last, really, and now the server is fine, and I would like to join because I am very active in the game and I will do what I have to do and I will prove that to you. I'm defective in a great way and some people think that I am wh, and this is a big mistake because soon I will do the filming and to make sureGo to the fairplay.ac browser, open the online players, you will find me there, and my dream and my wish are to be accepted and join this great army of the 3d army with my regards to every young and old on the server (y)

Do you think there is anything need improve?no clean server good general good staff good captin good member good trial

Additional information:

FairPlay Guid:bd5a8

Last edited:
Unfortunately your poll has ended with a negative result, try again in the next month.

Back