Ahmedfox@Apply

Name:Ahmed

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:*Ahmed-fox*
Old SoF2 name(s):none
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=*Ahmed-fox*

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? i think 3 years

When did you become active in 3D? 1 hour

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? xa and 1fx

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? of course

Do you play from home? Yes

Why should we let you join?
I made this application because I love this server and I want to be a moderator there and I want an opportunity from you, my friends, and I know the English language very well and I know many friends there on the server and I love this server because it is very good and I love those in the server and I wanted an opportunity for you You know I understand and thank you very much

Do you think there is anything we could improve? no. this server does not need to be improved. it is good

Again, it's neclas' application and gametracker shows that you have played a lot in the past but personally i haven't seen you around lately, are you even that person?! or you just faking his name.....

That’s an insult lmao

Also aren’t you admin still in XA or did you get kicked and immediately came to 3D created an account and applied pog
Bro asked his friends to log into his xa account after he got kicked to say kosomk XA and he made 3D forum account and made app

Back