ADEL@apply

So went to the server to ask if its the real Adel to maybe see if we can open a poll but when i messaged as spectator, he responded when he was hider... NOW we all know damn well that you cant talk to a hider as a spectator and vice versa...

First image I asked 'why so many fake adel' as spec, he said as hider 'yes' , 'i am not fak'

Second image I ask 'adel' 'u r real?' and hes still alive so couldnt of heard me but dies then responds and then so does mansy

Mansy was in spectator with me, so either they are in the same netcafe or are the same person..

@ADEL Nembr 1 , explain. also in your apply it says (do you play from home? yes) but you play from netcafe only.

shot0033.jpg

shot0031.jpg

So went to the server to ask if its the real Adel to maybe see if we can open a poll but when i messaged as spectator, he responded when he was hider... NOW we all know damn well that you cant talk to a hider as a spectator and vice versa...

First image I asked 'why so many fake adel' as spec, he said as hider 'yes' , 'i am not fak'

Second image I ask 'adel' 'u r real?' and hes still alive so couldnt of heard me but dies then responds and then so does mansy

Mansy was in spectator with me, so either they are in the same netcafe or are the same person..

@ADEL Nembr 1 , explain. also in your apply it says (do you play from home? yes) but you play from netcafe only.

View attachment 1654

View attachment 1655
I don't play in the internet café but now my friend mansy told me to go to the internet café and play a little bit I told him ok and leton and me went ask them yourself

I've opened a poll for you, it will take 10 days to get your result, goodluck.

NO....... REALLY
Yeah i swear i play at my home evreytime but when i playing with my friends i going to netcafe but if i have admin i never login him just can do it from my home then if 3d rules didn't accepted playing in netcafe with out password admin i never will play in netcafe again but i am is not idoit i never will open my admin in netcafe

Yeah i swear i play at my home evreytime but when i playing with my friends i going to netcafe but if i have admin i never login him just can do it from my home then if 3d rules didn't accepted playing in netcafe with out password admin i never will play in netcafe again but i am is not idoit i never will open my admin in netcafe
Great decision my friend

Back