a new idea and restore the system to what it was

return the system to what it was with the simple idea?

• yes

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
what we can do is maybe this - we reenable spectating both teams, but if the player has been only spectating hiders (and for more than e.g. 10 seconds), then we don't allow him to enter blue team.

If the player only specced blue team while being dead then allow him to join blue straight away.

just an idea
Is that even possible

what we can do is maybe this - we reenable spectating both teams, but if the player has been only spectating hiders (and for more than e.g. 10 seconds), then we don't allow him to enter blue team.

If the player only specced blue team while being dead then allow him to join blue straight away.

just an idea
is it also possible that players who join the server automaticly spectate blue team? And players who join the spectator team

just an idea
what if the dude was afk? what if he was just clicking his mouse repeatedly and not sticking to one player? the latter is my case (and i believe the case of the majority of the players) i keep clicking my mouse until i find something interesting happening e.g. a seeker firing mm1s at a hider and hes about to kill him or a hider is owning a seeker and keeps stuning him or even a hider using his weapons to reach high grounds (moral of the story, i dont really care about the team of the player im spectating, instead i get interested by the scenario/sitiuation itself)

overall great idea, maybe some tweaks would make it better (e.g. increase the decision time as 10 seconds isnt enough to determine what the players preferences are) as it can be heavily exploited by hiders.

Last edited:
another simple idea is if a hider is in a close radius of the seekers base, lock seek.
because if you thought about it, what tempts dead hiders the most to make them speckill? A quick and non-exhausting kill of a hider next to seekers spawnpoints, just switch to seek, run a few yards, kill the hider, go back to hiders team..

maybe this would make seekers know that hey blue team is locked then there is a hider in our base. unless tweak it to not show messages/sounds per team locking

another one is, is it possible to lock teams for certain players? if yes then that would be op.
for example, lock seek to all the hiders with less than 2 points. because a hider wont risk losing his points to speckill.
but the 0 point hiders on the other hand have nothing to lose.
and allow hiders with 2 points and up to spectate other hiders

Last edited:
another simple idea is if a hider is in a close radius of the seekers base, lock seek.
because if you thought about it, what tempts dead hiders the most to make them speckill? A quick and non-exhausting kill of a hider next to seekers spawnpoints, just switch to seek, run a few yards, kill the hider, go back to hiders team..

maybe this would make seekers know that hey blue team is locked then there is a hider in our base. unless tweak it to not show messages/sounds per team locking

another one is, is it possible to lock teams for certain players? if yes then that would be op.
for example, lock seek to all the hiders with less than 2 points. because a hider wont risk losing his points to speckill.
but the 0 point hiders on the other hand have nothing to lose.
This isn’t great, because you basically tell a good hider okay you can go seek, but bad hiders cant. A hider will also not risk losing his points by starting to seek.

In the scenario where spectating is open for everyone, speckilling should be accepted and blue team can be locked at the last 30 (+/-) seconds. Untill those last 30 seconds, everyone should just keep moving positions in order to stay alive.

I would not go back to how it was, speckilling will be a big problem again.

Can make poll for the players, see what they want more?
Chance of getting speckilled for approx. 1 minute and being able to spectate all, or not getting speckilled and cant watch hider.
I still vouch for this. If you want to spectate others, then be ready to get speckilled too. So basically it’s accepted to spec kill. And to discourage it you can’t join the last seconds, you will be spawned the next round.

the thing with 10 seconds thing, it’s still abusable. Someone could’ve joined red, type in the spec hider cmd, go back immediately to blue, which comes back to: admin having to take action. There should be a solution where the admins don’t have to take actions for it, cause they literally never knew how after posting 10 times on how to and warnings being given.

So unless you can make it: spectating blue team automaticly and a given message when you click that says: if you continue spectating others you will not be able to join seekers for this round. Then that is an option too. Otherwise I’d go with a poll: yes to speckill and watch all, or stay as it is now

from my point of view I did not mean that what I meant is he who owns rcon he does a lot of abuse, for example, two days ago the server had two grenades and MC NOT GOOD what i mean is there are not enough bosses to solve these problems what i mean the server is empty and in a mess no one cares no one plays
and im sorry if i misunderstood my point of view,
Chill, you (what i mean) alot of thinks take a break catJAM

somethings need to be changed but not all speckilling system i liked it but the fire nade is very important for hider to run away from the seek but you didn't give for you hider any change to play where is the fairplay?

somethings need to be changed but not all speckilling system i liked it but the fire nade is very important for hider to run away from the seek but you didn't give for you hider any change to play where is the fairplay?
Hiders get firenades too, just not every hider. On every round start, depending on how many seeks are there, hiders get firenades. 1 seek = 1 hider gets Firenade, 2 seeks = 2 hiders get firenades etc

Hiders get firenades too, just not every hider. On every round start, depending on how many seeks are there, hiders get firenades. 1 seek = 1 hider gets Firenade, 2 seeks = 2 hiders get firenades etc
but the hiders are always more than seekers players so ? or you mean other thing ?

Back