3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy have a leader in server xa and he was insult server 3d i remmber that

this guy have a leader in server xa and he was insult server 3d i remmber that
a coffin stands in front of everyone who wants to enter. we are a 3d team. We want a new generation. they have experience. my friend Niklas. Put people who love you as FLsh tells me if you have a clue, post it here i want you to know something is wrong for you with the translation
you are a young boy and you are 12 years old, I say this. do not judge those who are older than you can you leave questions to the administrators?

a coffin stands in front of everyone who wants to enter. we are a 3d team. We want a new generation. they have experience. my friend Niklas. Put people who love you as FLsh tells me if you have a clue, post it here i want you to know something is wrong for you with the translation
you are a young boy and you are 12 years old, I say this. do not judge those who are older than you can you leave questions to the administrators?
I know Im young but I know english very well. Im not like you fool boy It opens subtitles and tells me to open it but I don't like to open this subtitle I am educated Im not from the street crazy boy I say my opinion on Fox and why do you interfere??

I know Im young but I know english very well. Im not like you fool boy It opens subtitles and tells me to open it but I don't like to open this subtitle I am educated Im not from the street crazy boy I say my opinion on Fox and why do you interfere??
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, my love, why do you make me laugh so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back