Kid

Professional gaslighter
Members,

This will basically be a post saying how great the year went for us (3D) through all the obstacles we faced silently or publicly, its a re-cap of YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of the year.

So here's mine, please comment yours too.

So it's been an eventful year with covid and such, luckily I am the select few who has managed to avoid it so that's good, the year for me has been quite pleasant if I'm being completely transparent, within the sof2 community and 3D community its been a rollercoaster, I mean I went from my breakdown of massive abuse of quitting but basically got kicked to re-applying to getting promoted within a month which has been such a great feat. I'd like to give thanks to all the members who I've befriended and who have believed in my ability to be a better asset to the team, therefore promoting me to captain which if I'm honest, would've thought would take months to achieve, you are all great people in your own way besides the arguments we all have about religion or such, we still all come together.

So for that, I raise my glass to another exciting year in this clan!

-Kid.

leod.jpg

This year was the best for me, why? 1- As for the game sof2 is that I broke the aT server and joined the 3D server and this is a wonderful thing. Some will ask why I broke the aT server. I broke it for two reasons, first is that he insulted my father, may God have mercy on him, and the second is because he insulted God and he deserves punishment, so he made a written report in which I will leave The server because Monty the idiot insulted God. I have more than 13 members in the server. He said, “I am with you, and with this, the server has completely rebelled, and I see every day that the server has 2 or 3 players, and this is the maximum I see in the server and times I see it closed, and this makes me very happy.”
2- As for my life, I kept my sadness and everything breaks me, and I did not complain to anyone about what stared at me and I was very bored, but I saw the real development in November and December. I worked in a company and was keeping the money that I took from it every month and I saw that the clients with me in the company love me a lot and here also the members liked and supported me a lot and this is what made me develop I love you my friends and thank you very much for the support and love you gave me and I will come back to play sof2 at the beginning of the new year and I will open live while I play in a 3D server

This is what happened to me this year. Go ahead with what happened with you this year!

-SadatEgypt.

leod-jpg.1914

Last edited:
Has been an interesting year indeed. Personal stuff first, we managed to stay away from covid as well thankfully (3x vax for me and 2x for wife, probably helped), thankfully I didn’t have to travel a lot again (I quite hate work related travel) even tho it did kick off at the end of the year. Shit part was that we were supposed to buy a new place and sell our current apt but it turned out that our apt had missing paperwork and that would’ve postpone the whole process hard (and Estonia’s housing market went absurdly high, if at year start you could’ve get a 100sqm apt for 150k, today the price is about 80k higher). Even tho the paperwork got fixed up we decided to buy a car instead (which has been postponed twice but atm it should arrive in January so I can’t wait hhhh).

sof /3D side it has been fucking horrible
We had a really good run at the start of the year, up until we started falling hard when darky got kicked (even tho he was a cunt he did a lot which helped us), upside was that I made the mapcycle management system which we use today because of that. That slight upward bump was hit by a devastating hit - OVH Strasbourg DC fire, entire history, above 100k posts and history of us all gone… Not a lot of you know but we had a quite long call with the staff actually discussing whether we should call it GG and stop altogether. After rebuilding (and me and islam wasting multiple days to get all entities back to the database), we managed to strive again, up until the masterserver went down again, which ended up having a drop in activity. Now it has gone even worse, thanks to aT’s death, we can see other players have left as well and the game seems to be on the brink of full death. Let’s hope that doesn’t end up happening, we’ve had lows before but then again the lows have not been that low.

let’s hope 2022 keeps this game alive (and maybe it’ll see a resurgence…?)

- Personal recap:
tbh, covid literally changed time, i swear to god it feels like my memory stopped at 2018 and that i dont recall anything from 2019, 20, 21.

honestly idk whats the highlight of my year, probably my football team winning the egyptian league for the first time in 7 years, regardless of that its just been merely me getting 1 year older and me wasting the rest of it.

- 3d recap:
got kicked
bye

It seems from the first day of this year that it is full of joy. I hope that this year will pass us with joy and lasting happiness.

Thank you.

-SadatEgypt.

leod-jpg.1914

Back