Script 1st/3rd Script (Repost)

Scripts (executables) to use ingame

Devil

reject modernity embrace masculinity
Hey,

So this script let you switch between 1stperson and 3rdperson view with one key (switcher)

Script:
Code:
bind F3 "vstr deview" // You change the key "F3" to any key you want

seta deview "vstr deview1st"
seta deview1st "hash cg_thirdperson <>; echo [^3View: ^M1st^7]; set deview vstr deview3rd"
seta deview3rd "hash cg_thirdperson 0; echo [^3View: ^M3rd^7]; set deview vstr deview1st"
[Download]

Installing:

Download deview.txt
Copy deview.txt and paste it at base or mp in your sof2 folder
Join game
Open up console
Type /extract deview.txt in your console
Press F3 to switch between 1st and 3rd person

You can change F3 key to any key you want. just edit it in the script

Enjoy,
Devil

Attachments

• deview.txt
    283 bytes · Views: 365
worth noting that in most servers this is considered as a cheat, hence why /3rd and /1st commands were added to RPM2.0. Either you play the round/up until death as 1st or 3rd, but toggling between the two is usually not tolerated.

worth noting that in most servers this is considered as a cheat, hence why /3rd and /1st commands were added to RPM2.0. Either you play the round/up until death as 1st or 3rd, but toggling between the two is usually not tolerated.
why mens

but yeah it may give some advantages like fast switching to 1st to aim your m4 stun shot in h&s but still tho you are using your aim not a aimbot

but still tho you are using your aim not a aimbot
Doesn't apply to h&s because who cares there. But in inf etc, the 3rdperson was meant to be a trade. You're trading a crosshair for more visibility. Either you had a point perfect aim (lets face it, you can be very good in aiming at 3rdperson but you're always doing microcorrections based on tracers which you don't do with 1stperson as you have a crosshair) or you had more visibility. That's why it's considered as a cheat. So you can play one round as 1st and other round as 3rd, but switching between them every time is not tolerated because of it.

Doesn't apply to h&s because who cares there. But in inf etc, the 3rdperson was meant to be a trade. You're trading a crosshair for more visibility. Either you had a point perfect aim (lets face it, you can be very good in aiming at 3rdperson but you're always doing microcorrections based on tracers which you don't do with 1stperson as you have a crosshair) or you had more visibility. That's why it's considered as a cheat. So you can play one round as 1st and other round as 3rd, but switching between them every time is not tolerated because of it.
i see

noice script hat wh on/off script next or i will just make some changes to this hhhhh
i made wh script and had it on my computer for years but never shared hahahaha
it is good for fast-checking wh'ers in spec tho

you need to buy Devscript premium for it
hat money

devil.gif

Devil left the chat

i made wh script and had it on my computer for years but never shared hahahaha
it is good for fast-checking wh'ers in spec tho

you need to buy Devscript premium for it
hat money
noob just use keybinder for free

Back