*Abdo`
Member
Personal information:
Name: Abdulrhman
Country: Egypt
Age: 17
SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: *Abdo*
Old SoF2 name(s): This only
Anticheat guide: a71a8dc6
Gametracker profile: GameTracker.com : Player Page for *Abdo*
General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2020
When did you become active in 3D? 1 years
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes i was have admin before time but in fake servers.
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes i know many players
Do you play from home? Yes sure i playing from my house but some time i playing from net cafe with my friends
Why should we let you join?
You should let me join because I'm active, I understand the rules, and I know how to play fair. I'll respect everyone, follow the rules, and be a good addition to the team.
Do you think there is anything we could improve?
Honestly, everything looks good so far. I think better communication and more activities could make the experience even better, but overall, keep up the good work!
Additional information:
Thank you for taking the time to review my application and for giving me the opportunity to apply. I really appreciate it, and I hope I get the chance to be part of the team. I'll do my best to meet your expectations. Thanks again, and have a great day!
Like Quote Reply
Report
Name: Abdulrhman
Country: Egypt
Age: 17
SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: *Abdo*
Old SoF2 name(s): This only
Anticheat guide: a71a8dc6
Gametracker profile: GameTracker.com : Player Page for *Abdo*
General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2020
When did you become active in 3D? 1 years
Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Yes i was have admin before time but in fake servers.
Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yes i know many players
Do you play from home? Yes sure i playing from my house but some time i playing from net cafe with my friends
Why should we let you join?
You should let me join because I'm active, I understand the rules, and I know how to play fair. I'll respect everyone, follow the rules, and be a good addition to the team.
Do you think there is anything we could improve?
Honestly, everything looks good so far. I think better communication and more activities could make the experience even better, but overall, keep up the good work!
Additional information:
Thank you for taking the time to review my application and for giving me the opportunity to apply. I really appreciate it, and I hope I get the chance to be part of the team. I'll do my best to meet your expectations. Thanks again, and have a great day!
Like Quote Reply
Report
Last edited: