RPMPro Event [CTF 5v5]

Well, this went as i expected it definitely wasn't great but not BAD. But we were missing a lot of players, so we had to improvise and do a 3v3 scrim. We decided to do another event, but this time we will announce it weeks before and different time.

As for those who registered and didn't show up (mostly only people from egypt) If you don't plan to come then please don't register. This took me and slidex a lot of time to organize everything and to figure out who is gonna play and who not.

Here are a couple screenshots i made:

Well, this went as i expected it definitely wasn't great but not BAD. But we were missing a lot of players, so we had to improvise and do a 3v3 scrim. We decided to do another event, but this time we will announce it weeks before and different time.

As for those who registered and didn't show up (mostly only people from egypt) If you don't plan to come then please don't register. This took me and slidex a lot of time to organize everything and to figure out who is gonna play and who not.

And yeah when it comes to cheating.. We will start blacklisting people from events otherwise these kiddos will ruin everything.

EZ NUBS

Sorry guys i told u about the time that its very early in other countries
So lets do it again and not in Saturday
But let it be about 7 or 8 PM

Sorry guys i told u about the time that its very early in other countries
So lets do it again and not in Saturday
But let it be about 7 or 8 PM
We will keep it in mind for the next event. This was the first event anyway, more or less to see how it goes. We gotta change some small things in RPMPRO first, once me and slidex make the changes we will announce when the next event will start.

Hopefully Janno and who else couldn't join today will join the next event.

there are persons dont know about this like persons play in netcafe they are playing and logout this is what they know about game.basically they dont know about downloading maps and there are many persons dont know there is forum because most of them are children I think its not good idea and you will guys lose many players when make this idea

there are persons dont know about this like persons play in netcafe they are playing and logout this is what they know about game.basically they dont know about downloading maps and there are many persons dont know there is forum because most of them are children I think its not good idea and you will guys lose many players when make this idea
the event is hosted in shoke's server not 3D server

I couldn't unfortunately join any of the 3d special maps or custom maps because of of the bad timing.. why can't it just simply be at 9:00pm?! today i were at work same for custom maps..

لم أستطع لسوء الحظ الانضمام إلى أي من الخرائط الخاصة ثلاثية الأبعاد أو الخرائط المخصصة بسبب التوقيت السيئ .. لماذا لا يمكن أن تكون فقط في الساعة 9:00 مساءً ؟! كنت اليوم في العمل نفسه للخرائط المخصصة ..
Im also just like you, sorry guys

Back