Can we do something with these guys?..

Pyrex

Sorry to post it here, but I think this is the best place (?)..

So today I played a lil' with these guys (ADEL, Ahmed-fox). @Painx' was there in hk1 as seeker, I tried to help him to catch those wallhacker bastards. To make things clear Painx killed me as well, so I can't gain any points by helping him. Later on our lovely seeker (Painx) had to go.

The next map Ahmed joined seekers, and they teamed against me.. Of course Ahmed killed me and the other egy guy but not ADEL. The next round he changed his mind, and he killed only me. (I think they discussed that, as you can see in the screenshots, I can't understand..)

So.. That is one thing to team, I don't really care it's just a game. The other thing is hacking.. Hacking without any risk. Can't say names (can't remember), but some admins, if they see a well known wallhacker, they forceteam them to hiders (maybe locking blue team) and that's ALL. Really? Why basic admins don't want to ban these players? Why any of you S-admins don't ban these hackers? I just can't understand.

Thanks, -P

shot0002.jpgshot0003.jpgshot0004.jpg

I can't tell you what were they talking about but I can only tell u why we don't ban retards. The first thing is, some of them are playing in the Net cafe and if we ban only one player then everyone from the net cafe is banned. The second thing is we have to "keep" the player base. Sof is dead. Admins should use !bs command to block them from seeking.

@SL1D3X but badmin cant do !bs anymore and i cant kicked him and when any badmin ft him he will go seek again

Sorry to post it here, but I think this is the best place (?)..

So today I played a lil' with these guys (ADEL, Ahmed-fox). @Painx' was there in hk1 as seeker, I tried to help him to catch those wallhacker bastards. To make things clear Painx killed me as well, so I can't gain any points by helping him. Later on our lovely seeker (Painx) had to go.

The next map Ahmed joined seekers, and they teamed against me.. Of course Ahmed killed me and the other egy guy but not ADEL. The next round he changed his mind, and he killed only me. (I think they discussed that, as you can see in the screenshots, I can't understand..)

So.. That is one thing to team, I don't really care it's just a game. The other thing is hacking.. Hacking without any risk. Can't say names (can't remember), but some admins, if they see a well known wallhacker, they forceteam them to hiders (maybe locking blue team) and that's ALL. Really? Why basic admins don't want to ban these players? Why any of you S-admins don't ban these hackers? I just can't understand.

Thanks, -P

View attachment 450View attachment 451View attachment 452
Let me be clear. I didnt need to go that time.
I just RQed. Cuz i was seeking alone in hk1 . And those cunts just outsmarted me with their WH's .
I know it by fact cuz i used wh myelf to see how they looking where i go...
It was unplayable. So i RQed thats it...

@Painx' Its even worse if u RQ. (I mean 'sad'?) I thought you should leave.
Thats the point.. People come to 3D to have fun, but this is ain't no fun, to run around with hackers. But I got the point, this is a compromise solution. The player base is already very low. Poor sof2.. :/

in that exact moment it wasnt the time to play sof with those guys . so i just dced lol.
but you should adpt to those situations ...

Let me be clear. I didnt need to go that time.
I just RQed. Cuz i was seeking alone in hk1 . And those cunts just outsmarted me with their WH's .
I know it by fact cuz i used wh myelf to see how they looking where i go...
It was unplayable. So i RQed thats it...
man you are m3lm

@SL1D3X but badmin cant do !bs anymore and i cant kicked him and when any badmin ft him he will go seek again
Blockseek command has been moved to members and above due to the possible abusive usage of it, i don't mind you kicking him if you ask him to stay in red team after forceteaming him many times and he continues to join blue team.

I can't tell you what were they talking about but I can only tell u why we don't ban retards. The first thing is, some of them are playing in the Net cafe and if we ban only one player then everyone from the net cafe is banned. The second thing is we have to "keep" the player base. Sof is dead. Admins should use !bs command to block them from seeking.
Subnetban all netcafe’s

banning is useless too, they can easily get a new ip by restarting their router, the only effective way would be patching the wh command somehow

Back