Religion debate

Everyone had their religions back then it wasn’t ever an one makes all, a lot of wars were enforcing it etc.

they mostly seem to circle around a deity which is probably the same and everyone e has built up on that.

but tell me if your or whatever religion is the ultimate right one, why haven’t the atheists been punished yet? Or other religion followers, let it be Christian or Islam or whatever?
@Janno

islam and the prophet are different from other religions and prophets.
for example jesus (issiah) peace be upon him could talk as a baby, came from a virgin mother and walked on water so with these miracles he got many followers back then

but mohamed's miracle was the holy quran book and people believed him out of faith not that he showed supernatural miracles like walking on water etcc

so he did not have alot of followers at the beginning and was surrounded by a lot of enemies and his followers were getting tortured.
so why me as a smart person would follow mohamed and get more enemies or tortured?

Because I think I’ve also stated it before - there are atheists right who don’t believe in anything, they believe that whatever happens is the cause of their action or inaction.

religious people are not like that (also no religion doctrine birth was peaceful, not Christian, not Islam). Religious people have chosen to follow a doctrine because it gives their life or their actions meaning. They believe that not everything is in their control and some things are actually the cause of a divine power, not something they did or didn’t do. That’s what gives them hope and meaning.

thats one thing religion gets right - people do not get on their mental balance due to that as they think it was not them or their fault why something happened, more like it’s mashallah. Helps them control themselves. Also if such make-believe system would somehow be destroyed, they’d lose all drive and have no direction. The up and downside of religions.

So in short, people start following because they also were sold on the fact that it’s not always them and they found peace in it. Doesn’t apply to just Islam but others as well.

Then there are countless of children born into the system which are groomed to already love and expect the religion, they have never knew a life without it so they don’t even think about living without it.

Ofc that does still leave free thinkers who do follow a doctrine but understand that not everything is black or white, more that it is grayscale. Also the free thinkers can be that they respect and follow a religion yet it stops at that, they can be that they’re knowledgeable but have left, they can be people who have joined. But in the end the people who stay in are the people who need to believe it, who see that it gives them meaning

thread rules: be respectful towards each other beliefs. this thread is more like a healthy talk where we can learn about each other beliefs and point of view
One more rule - it’s debate, which means that while we stay respectful, we can debate the reality of it and question it itself, but intention is not to turn it into a mockery on both sides.

i have alot of words to say but can't really express them with writing hahaha maybe if we could have voice messages herre or something but i will try

Also if such make-believe system would somehow be destroyed, they’d lose all drive and have no direction. The up and downside of religions
Also that is why there’s an active fight against stating that it is not real - some people’s lives and expectations are built on the fact that they are

i have alot of words to say but can't really express them with writing hahaha maybe if we could have voice messages herre or something but i will try
I hate listening to voice messages esp if it’s coming from a <go to shitpost thread to read the rest of the insult>

Especially on topics like this as these things get deep fast so it’s easier to read and digest than to listen
Or we do it via discord but you know you get destroyed then hhhhh

"Then there are countless of children born into the system which are groomed to already love and expect the religion, they have never knew a life without it so they don’t even think about living without it."

i agree on that point. for example i was born into a muslim family so they made me muslim and love the religion and teached some of the quran as a kid but when i grew up like right now i learned more about islam with researches and it made me love it even more, i mean islam ask you to be clean all the time, honset, kind to people, obey your parents after god, help the poor and always be humble why would i hate these teaching they are postive

Yes but that’s not the point, you learned more about the system you were groomed to, you never knew to live without it and you’re living inside the circle of Islam.
Now think if you were never born into it and didn’t live next to everyone-Islam, I doubt you’d be islam

Because I think I’ve also stated it before - there are atheists right who don’t believe in anything, they believe that whatever happens is the cause of their action or inaction.

religious people are not like that (also no religion doctrine birth was peaceful, not Christian, not Islam). Religious people have chosen to follow a doctrine because it gives their life or their actions meaning. They believe that not everything is in their control and some things are actually the cause of a divine power, not something they did or didn’t do. That’s what gives them hope and meaning.

thats one thing religion gets right - people do not get on their mental balance due to that as they think it was not them or their fault why something happened, more like it’s mashallah. Helps them control themselves. Also if such make-believe system would somehow be destroyed, they’d lose all drive and have no direction. The up and downside of religions.

So in short, people start following because they also were sold on the fact that it’s not always them and they found peace in it. Doesn’t apply to just Islam but others as well.

Then there are countless of children born into the system which are groomed to already love and expect the religion, they have never knew a life without it so they don’t even think about living without it.
Well lets say as a islam for example i got really good market on yesterday exam is it because god planned it for me or because i really studied hard for it actually we muslims believe it is both allah plans good stuff for you but he need reasons he can't give you good marks if you did not study before even if you pray all day it does not work like that in islam

like my mom used to always tell me do you think god will give you good marks like the other kid who studied all day

Last edited:
Yes but that’s not the point, you learned more about the system you were groomed to, you never knew to live without it and you’re living inside the circle of Islam.
Now think if you were never born into it and didn’t live next to everyone-Islam, I doubt you’d be islam
i agree on that actually yeah

Ofc that does still leave free thinkers who do follow a doctrine but understand that not everything is black or white, more that it is grayscale. Also the free thinkers can be that they respect and follow a religion yet it stops at that, they can be that they’re knowledgeable but have left, they can be people who have joined. But in the end the people who stay in are the people who need to believe it, who see that it gives them meaning
can you describe a free thinker to me?

learning and acquiring knowledge is very important in islam can you learn without being a freethinker?
in fact in school in a muslim country they teached us about darwin theory (which is wrong by islam) and the big bang theory and many other theories of how the universe came

Religious people have chosen to follow a doctrine because it gives their life or their actions meaning. They believe that not everything is in their control and some things are actually the cause of a divine power,
makes sense, now lets replace "is" and "are" with "was" and "were".

because we believe that Allah's willing was and is in control of the major events in the world, but certainly not the actions related to us as individuals.

because that would seem dumb, wont it? do something stupid in life and just blame Allah and be like it was his willing not mine. and live upon that in each aspect of life.

@Devil my fellow brother in Islam lets push Janno into being a Muslim together HHH
even dr zakir naik can't it is hard hahaha i hope tho

marriage is half of islam though because marriage fulfils fundamental needs for the individuals and for society and janno is married and have beautiful kids
just the other half is left and janno is muslim which is believe in allah, help poor, do ramdan, and do haj if you can and stay away from bad things
very good teachings that make you a good person why would no one want that other half

Back