No_recoil pk3

Yusuf

3D# Captain
A norecoil pk3 which gives no recoil in maps like Italy when your not on ac, (cause with ac no recoil will be enabled in the server)

put it in: base > mp

Attachments

• No_Recoil.pk3
    15 KB · Views: 86
i've legit been looking for this cuz I reinstalled sof2 and recoil sucks in Italy..
thanks

p.s: send wh pk3 if you have pls
i wonder when you return back to that game you played where you was good in, what was it? Sims??

cause you suckkkkkk in sof

jk

Doesn't that considered as cheat?
No because it doesn’t alter recoil. All it does that if in the server you are in has no recoil, your game pmove will understand that it shouldn’t trigger any recoil. Otherwise your screen will feel weird. If you play 3rd person with this patch in a recoil enabled server, you will not see any change

No because it doesn’t alter recoil. All it does that if in the server you are in has no recoil, your game pmove will understand that it shouldn’t trigger any recoil. Otherwise your screen will feel weird. If you play 3rd person with this patch in a recoil enabled server, you will not see any change
I see

just use anticheat and play on servers where no recoil is enabled and you don't even need this file in the first place

Back